Tags:
[OP]
May 4, 2020
191 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto, On

Best brownie in Toronto

Hi
I bought brownie from Walmart yesterday and they are really no good at all. I wonder if you know good place/brand to buy in Toronto (hopefully west side). Thank you very much.
6 replies
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
12472 posts
7250 upvotes
Markham
I pretty much make my own for the very reason you just experienced....Ghirardelli chocolate brownie mix from Costco.

That mix makes amazing brownie cookies as well.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
16620 posts
3825 upvotes
Toronto
Try the "world's smallest brownie" @ Jack Astors.
If it turns out that you're not happy with it OP, at least you only got stuck with a tiny one and not a great big one. lol
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
1480 posts
2087 upvotes
The ones you make yourself. Brownies are the easiest thing you can possibly make and it takes 10 minutes or less to mix them up. Get yourself some of the highest fat content/most expensive cocoa from the Bulk Barn, do a quick search for a recipe. They're all pretty similar but to save you the trouble here's one https://gimmedelicious.com/easy-one-bow ... -brownies/. So easy even kids can make good brownies.
When you see a wall, dig a tunnel.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
6158 posts
3223 upvotes
Mississauga
The PC Decadent Brownie Mix makes a pretty good brownie (just add melted butter, egg and water).

I do have a from-scratch brownie recipe that requires a ludicrous amount of work but produces an amazing brownie in the end.
Sep 4, 2019
40 posts
25 upvotes
the great value brownie mix is actually amazing. the best brownies are always ones you make