Food & Drink

Best Bubble Tea place in GTA

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2004 5:37 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Member
Nov 8, 2004
390 posts
4 upvotes

Best Bubble Tea place in GTA

Any suggestion for best bubble tea place?
I went to Ten Ren's (Empress Walk), 168(commerce Gate) & Destiny(Steeles & Sliver Star blvd) very often before.
but now, I found GoForTea (Hwy 7 & West Beaver Cr). The place is pretty good with free wireless access.

what do you think?
Waiting ....... and waiting.............
6 replies
Member
User avatar
Oct 12, 2004
472 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
i like the 168 at commerce gate too (not that stupid gross 168 bubble garden.. but the 168 that's outside, next to destiny)... i also like "a place for us" at first markham place. :)

and when i just want take out, i like the 168 inside first markham place.. even though i always see the exact same people working there during the day that works nights at the 168 commerce gate. hehe.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 3, 2004
1645 posts
12 upvotes
ash101 wrote:I found GoForTea (Hwy 7 & West Beaver Cr). The place is pretty good with free wireless access.

what do you think?
GoForTea is a nice place but its also about another $1 more expensive than other places. Bubble tea is already expensive, and this place takes it a bit further.

Would consider there going for their food instead, those menu items do look quite decent.
Heatware: 40-0-0
Member
User avatar
Aug 13, 2004
316 posts
1 upvote
I was at Destiny at Midland and Steeles once during the summer and a girl at the next table found a dead fly in her noodles. She was practically finished her bowl by the time she found it, so it must have been in the bottom somewhere. So gross.
[OP]
Member
Nov 8, 2004
390 posts
4 upvotes
Juidd wrote:I was at Destiny at Midland and Steeles once during the summer and a girl at the next table found a dead fly in her noodles. She was practically finished her bowl by the time she found it, so it must have been in the bottom somewhere. So gross.
That's so terrible. I don't like that Destiny at Steeles. Too crowded.
Waiting ....... and waiting.............
[OP]
Member
Nov 8, 2004
390 posts
4 upvotes
Fobulous wrote:GoForTea is a nice place but its also about another $1 more expensive than other places. Bubble tea is already expensive, and this place takes it a bit further.

Would consider there going for their food instead, those menu items do look quite decent.
Yes, I found that all the tea product is at least $1 more than other places. And the food looks good, but also too expensive. For example, the beef rice $9.99.
Waiting ....... and waiting.............
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 17, 2004
4537 posts
563 upvotes
hey man... u hafta pay the price to be at the happenin place.... besides... they have good lookin girls that go there... so isn't that $1 worth it?

Top