• Last Updated:
  • Mar 4th, 2020 12:05 pm
[OP]
Jan 4, 2014
425 posts
553 upvotes
Paris

Best Business Cards printing company

There are lots of companies out there. I'm not seeking the cheapest solution, but quality with a reasonable price range.
Which ones have you used and are happy with?
I already have my own vector design
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
8402 posts
4358 upvotes
I have used Vistaprint in the past. Sometimes they are not perfect (crooked printing, weird white lines around the edge, etc.) BUT they are definitely the best VALUE and if you don't like them they seem to always be ready to redo them for you. :)
Oct 18, 2019
5 posts
7 upvotes
i've used Morning Print for almost ten years and have always had great results for a variety of their product types. shipping from Korea is fast (usually 2-3 days) via courier.
Mar 1, 2020
31 posts
3 upvotes
Vistaprint for all my business cept for anything specialty. Sometimes you get some very good deals. One time they were giving banners for free essentially and only had to pay shipping of like 10 bucks,
"Employee by Day, Entrepreneur by Night"
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2010
15193 posts
4943 upvotes
Here 'n There
I am not this paranoid but some have suggested that with Covid-9 one might want to rethink handing out or accepting biz cards as the virus can live on inanimate surfaces for many days. Prolly a good reason not to handle paper money or coins either!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 30, 2003
5806 posts
564 upvotes
Toronto
I print 2 type of business cards. 1 to throw away that I have to and will not benefit me - other to personally hand out to clients / professionals.

My "lower" quality cards are from VISTA and I have to say - they are pretty good for the money. Signup before ordering and you will have codes in email to use. They certainly can be used as primary cards (just make sure your design is rock-solid) and you are using either thick stock or using glare-coating strategically to make the card unique.
Posting Daily Stats for : Housing supply in GTA

*EXCLUSIVE METRIC*
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2010
15193 posts
4943 upvotes
Here 'n There
PrinceMS wrote: I print 2 type of business cards. 1 to throw away that I have to and will not benefit me - other to personally hand out to clients / professionals.

My "lower" quality cards are from VISTA and I have to say - they are pretty good for the money. Signup before ordering and you will have codes in email to use. They certainly can be used as primary cards (just make sure your design is rock-solid) and you are using either thick stock or using glare-coating strategically to make the card unique.
And your higher quality cards are from?