Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] 2TB nVME Samsung 970 Plus @ $89.99 (Best Buy)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2019 7:25 pm
Dec 26, 2012
753 posts
544 upvotes
Quebec
joshdboone wrote: if they would , you definitley would get that price honoured.
Not always. I once ordered a price error xbox one from BB and even though their own faq page clearly says that the thing about reserving the right to cancel orders doesn't apply in Québec they still used it as justification to cancel all orders as well as some bullshit reason saying that it wasn't an actual order yet but only a sales quote.
Utter BS but they knew nobody would go trough the trouble of suing for a game console.
Jul 15, 2012
144 posts
339 upvotes
Burnaby
Got shipping notification just now. Will update once I receive the package.
Sep 20, 2019
301 posts
460 upvotes
Repo600 wrote: Got shipping notification just now. Will update once I receive the package.
Their stock may be very low.

I ordered 10, but only 3 shipped.

You?
The one, the only, the original, SIZZLING FRYING PAN HOT DEALS - DEAL GOD!
Jul 15, 2012
144 posts
339 upvotes
Burnaby
MauriceLaFlamme wrote: Their stock may be very low.

I ordered 10, but only 3 shipped.

You?
Ordered two and was charged for two.
For whatever reason, they are coming from different locations, which may have to do with stock level.
One is from Mississauga with delivery on Sep 27 and one is scheduled for today.
I'm in BC.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
1564 posts
981 upvotes
AB
Will buy for $140 from whoever is willing to sell in Calgary. PM me.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1118 posts
2987 upvotes
New Brunswick
.fess wrote: Will buy for $140 from whoever is willing to sell in Calgary. PM me.
Do you really think someone's gonna resell an item valued at almost $600 for that price? lol
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
1564 posts
981 upvotes
AB
BranCracker wrote: Do you really think someone's gonna resell an item valued at almost $600 for that price? lol
Ok, will buy for $200 + my delicious half-eaten sandwishFace With Tears Of Joy
Aug 8, 2017
338 posts
155 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Just recieved a 250GB card, now to complain
Aug 8, 2017
338 posts
155 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Customer service told me to return this to the store, and they will order the correct one there. Any ideas of what I should do?
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1118 posts
2987 upvotes
New Brunswick
wahabk1234 wrote: Customer service told me to return this to the store, and they will order the correct one there. Any ideas of what I should do?
Well if they don't order a new one at the price you paid, return it and be done with it lol
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2016
1492 posts
1597 upvotes
wahabk1234 wrote: Customer service told me to return this to the store, and they will order the correct one there. Any ideas of what I should do?
you are going to have to return it regardless. Go into the store be like you guys sent me the wrong item.
Aug 8, 2017
338 posts
155 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
So, the store said no way we can give you the 2TB one. They said you are entitled to one, but only the online store can approve that. Called customer service again and before they said we'll send you a replacement, now they saying we can give you 10 percent off of the 2TB price of $589. I said no way I'm gonna accept that as my invoice literally says I paid for the 2TB drive. They then said Head Office will contact me in 3 to 5 days with a resolution.