Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
6223 posts
2509 upvotes
Canuckland

[Best Buy] $315 Pit Boss Ranch Tailgater 465 sq. in. Wood Pellet Smoker

$315 after adding to cart

YMMV on shipping fees, some are free and some are ridiculous
Last edited by DealCanuck on Aug 16th, 2019 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
22 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
6223 posts
2509 upvotes
Canuckland
LeProfFou wrote: 350$ shipping for me!
Dayum mine says $50, wishes they did instore pickup
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2132 posts
1350 upvotes
Kitchener
Fyi if you have a restore close to you and a costco close to you, you can find treagers at the restore often. I have picked up two of the jr elites aka 20 series for $250 each.

They have the larger ones too, but they go for $500 - $900 from what I have seen. Seems like they take retail and cut in half. For me 250 was a good amout to dabble into smoking and it's been great.

Ppl buy them from costco and then return them with nothing wrong.

Oh I should add i think this unit is bigger and a great price, but have 0 experience with it.
Last edited by keyser-soze on Aug 15th, 2019 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oct 27, 2009
651 posts
441 upvotes
Hamilton
Also was considering this. doesn’t seem to be a ton of reviews out there but the ones I saw on Amazon were not great. Something about the pellets overtaking the box and putting out the flame. Not 100% sure it’s the same model though.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2005
1385 posts
408 upvotes
Halifax
stimy wrote: Also was considering this. doesn’t seem to be a ton of reviews out there but the ones I saw on Amazon were not great. Something about the pellets overtaking the box and putting out the flame. Not 100% sure it’s the same model though.
From what i've been able to find is that this unit is made by the same company that makes Louisiana Grills, so it should be decent. I'd love to get one, but I already have 3 grills on my deck :S
Dec 14, 2004
852 posts
138 upvotes
Waterloo
keyser-soze wrote: Fyi if you have a restore close to you and a costco close to you, you can find treagers at the restore often. I have picked up two of the jr elites aka 20 series for $250 each.

They have the larger ones too, but they go for $500 - $900 from what I have seen. Seems like they take retail and cut in half. For me 250 was a good amout to dabble into smoking and it's been great.

Oh I should add i think this unit is bigger and a great price, but have 0 experience with it.
Which restore have you seen these at?
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
13751 posts
8465 upvotes
Markham
keyser-soze wrote: Fyi if you have a restore close to you and a costco close to you, you can find treagers at the restore often. I have picked up two of the jr elites aka 20 series for $250 each.

Never seen this at a Restore.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2132 posts
1350 upvotes
Kitchener
gr8dlr wrote: Never seen this at a Restore.
Does your restore have a Costco close to it?
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
13751 posts
8465 upvotes
Markham
keyser-soze wrote: Does your restore have a Costco close to it?
Yes...very close.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
2594 posts
1384 upvotes
Shipping kills this deal for me unfortunately. Otherwise I'd be all over it.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
6223 posts
2509 upvotes
Canuckland
tim-x wrote: Shipping kills this deal for me unfortunately. Otherwise I'd be all over it.
:/ updated post
Jul 2, 2019
1 posts
Doesn't work for me. Is there a promo code to be applied at the end?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2132 posts
1350 upvotes
Kitchener
gr8dlr wrote: Yes...very close.
Interesting - looks like ppl are not buying/returning them at your costco - or the restore ppl are buying them before they hit the floor - lol Staples like ;)
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2007
1238 posts
599 upvotes
keyser-soze wrote: Fyi if you have a restore close to you and a costco close to you, you can find treagers at the restore often.
I'm curious what Restore and Costco have in common. Does Costco sell/donate items to restore? I know nothing about the company but see that they take item donations to sell.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
6223 posts
2509 upvotes
Canuckland
Anash2096 wrote: Doesn't work for me. Is there a promo code to be applied at the end?
Shows up after adding to cart