Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] 3rd Gen IPad Pro 11"/12.9", Folio case and screen protector again!

May 24, 2019
72 posts
24 upvotes
Lévis
Slightly off-topic, but since there are iPad connoisseurs here:

Let's say I only want an iPad with 12,9" screen, don't care about LTE or storage, which should I get (cheaper)?
I might use it for a few board games once in a while, but won't take pictures with it, and I would like it to be fast enough to browse news for a couple of years at least.
I'll mainly use it to display piano sheets (but it needs to be apple for some app reasons). Would I be able to use it with a Bluetooth pedal to switch pages of a pdf? Tks!
Deal Addict
May 23, 2003
2413 posts
431 upvotes
Toronto
Damn you guys got me excited for nothing!
Soon as I saw this one got bumped bestbuy site was opened already since I missed the deal last time. been looking for a deal
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2004
1082 posts
199 upvotes
PACIFIC
Got my 2020 iPad Pro with bright spot. The agent talked me into getting it inspected and repaired under warranty. Their QC went down the toilet. End of rant for now.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2004
1082 posts
199 upvotes
PACIFIC
tallshorty wrote: why are so many returning theirs?
I return this as I thought the BTS deal is pretty good too. The extra 2GB ram might come in handy-possibly longer update/support. LIDAR sensor/wide angle lens might come in handy.
But then I got a bright spot on a brand new iPad Pro 2020, and their rep talked me into getting repaired under warranty-disappointed, I thought they would offer a return shipping label for exchange right away. FML. First world issue.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2004
1082 posts
199 upvotes
PACIFIC
MeatJuice wrote: Unusual if you were to have those white spots when new or near new. These white spots have appeared on all my ipads from way back in the day till now. It forms from internal pressure exerted from expanding batteries themselves and pressure upon other components as they age and from accumulated heat exposure. I’ve even had one exert so much pressure that the glass screen cracked and an entire section even detached from the metal case.
Guess not so unusual in my case, and it's with a 2020 Pro model too. My old iPad never had that, don't know if they change the supplier or the older design was more durable.