Hot Deals

[Best Buy] [$69.99] Google Pixel In-Ear Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones - Just Black

[OP]
Mar 21, 2007
244 posts
40 upvotes

[Best Buy] [$69.99] Google Pixel In-Ear Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones - Just Black

Not sure what the market for these are given the new series is almost here but thought I'd post anyway in case someone out there is looking. $149 off making it $69.99.

Model Number: GA00205

Overview
Get more from your headphones with Google Pixel Buds. Compatible with Android devices, they deliver big sound in a compact, wireless package. The offer 5 hours of listening, inline volume control, and access to Google Translate which provides real-time translations through Google Assistant. Robustly designed, they're great for sports and activities.

Edit: Updating sale end date.
33 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
2232 posts
537 upvotes
Just as An FYI. I have these and do not recommend it although thags OP for posting

The case never works right, trouble fitting in ear etc.

Happy to answer anyone else's questions
Jul 23, 2009
897 posts
398 upvotes
Toronto
Daf wrote: Just as An FYI. I have these and do not recommend it although thags OP for posting

How's the sound and connection quality?
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
2232 posts
537 upvotes
savercanuck91 wrote: How's the sound and connection quality?
Sound is good, however outside noise is also very clear.

Connectivity, 80% sometimes has trouble connecting outside the case
Jun 2, 2006
829 posts
263 upvotes
Mississauga
Daf wrote: Just as An FYI. I have these and do not recommend it although thags OP for posting

What phone do you use these with?
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2061 posts
389 upvotes
YVR
One of the most anticipated, and biggest letdown earphones in recent history I think.
Zoomer
Oct 20, 2012
224 posts
41 upvotes
Kanata
Avoid any hardware from Google.
Nothing worth the price
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
2232 posts
537 upvotes
Guys, do not downvote. It's a great deal! I hate when people downvote a good deal just because it's not the best headphones.

This makes people stop posting deals!

Upvote this. Because it is a great deal
Oct 16, 2002
683 posts
382 upvotes
It might be a good price but it's a bad product, which makes it a bad deal. In fact when you select downvote one of the reasons it prompts you with is "bad product/service" which validates perfectly the reason for downvotes.

The votes are not for posters but for other users of the forums - to let them know what is a good deal and what isn't without having to read through each and every thread. RFD is not for giving out stars for participation so that we display them for vanity.
To OP- thanks for posting it and don't take downvotes personally.
Mar 23, 2004
40497 posts
6585 upvotes
Markham
Daf wrote: Guys, do not downvote. It's a great deal! I hate when people downvote a good deal just because it's not the best headphones.

This makes people stop posting deals!

Upvote this. Because it is a great deal
It's a good price for a bad borderline terrible product, imo, that's not a good deal at all. I wouldnt buy it even if it's $10.
methyl wrote: It might be a good price but it's a bad product, which makes it a bad deal. In fact when you select downvote one of the reasons it prompts you with is "bad product/service" which validates perfectly the reason for downvotes.

The votes are not for posters but for other users of the forums - to let them know what is a good deal and what isn't without having to read through each and every thread. RFD is not for giving out stars for participation so that we display them for vanity.
To OP- thanks for posting it and don't take downvotes personally.
+1.