Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

8bitdo SN30Pro+ - Black $40 (OOS) - SN Edition w/ phone clip $50 (works with Nintendo Switch, PC, Android and MacOS)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2021 4:58 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2960 posts
2337 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP. Agree with the earlier poster that these seem to work with iOS. Hoping to use it for XBOX remote play on my iPad as well as connect it to my Switch. Seems like a well reviewed product
Mar 23, 2004
47725 posts
13890 upvotes
Markham
angel_wing0 wrote: LOL same, i play the snes emulator occasionally for the lolz though :lol:

Been looking for one for sometime, just dont think $60 is a good price.

Thanks OP +1'ed.
I just wish there is a japanese super famicom colour buttons version, that would make my day.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12065 upvotes
Toronto
Nice price for 8bitdo's finest, been wanting to try this out. Have a few of their older models.
Jan 1, 2017
204 posts
288 upvotes
Anyone knows if it works with pS3? Via Bluetooth perhaps ?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5761 posts
3916 upvotes
Toronto
MrGroot wrote: Anyone knows if it works with pS3? Via Bluetooth perhaps ?
Not without an adapter, and even then it seems pretty limited, ie you can't access the home menu, nor will any form of vibration or motion controls. This isn't just a problem with this controller though, pretty much an issue with the PS3 and wireless adapters in general.
Jan 22, 2017
694 posts
1160 upvotes
Can I use it for multiplayer switch for Mario Kart 8
Asking for a kid :)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5761 posts
3916 upvotes
Toronto
membrs wrote: Can I use it for multiplayer switch for Mario Kart 8
Asking for a kid :)
Off the top of my head, the only features it's missing from a Switch Pro controller is Amiibo support and the ability to wake a Switch (I might have missed something small but motion controls work). Should work just fine with MK8 though I haven't tested that one specifically.
Jan 1, 2017
204 posts
288 upvotes
Jep4444 wrote: Not without an adapter, and even then it seems pretty limited, ie you can't access the home menu, nor will any form of vibration or motion controls. This isn't just a problem with this controller though, pretty much an issue with the PS3 and wireless adapters in general.
Appreciate the input! Merry Christmas fellows
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
1488 posts
344 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Black controller OOS as I was checking out... yep.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5761 posts
3916 upvotes
Toronto
CyniC- wrote: Black controller OOS as I was checking out... yep.
Leave it to BB's awful ecommerce system that doesn't give you a checkout window once you've added to cart. Anyways thanks for alerting me, I updated the topic.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2837 posts
1912 upvotes
YVR
Bought one, just cause. No idea what I'll use it for. Thanks
Feb 28, 2006
687 posts
651 upvotes
CyniC- wrote: Black controller OOS as I was checking out... yep.
I took a few minutes to see if there's anything else I want, then went to check out and it boot me out. Damnit.
Mar 23, 2004
47725 posts
13890 upvotes
Markham
Jep4444 wrote: Leave it to BB's awful ecommerce system that doesn't give you a checkout window once you've added to cart. Anyways thanks for alerting me, I updated the topic.
Wow that was quick. Good thing i ordered one.
Mar 21, 2013
541 posts
451 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Did they fix the d-pad and button depth issues from the SN30pro? Not a bad controller to use if you aren't playing a d-pad sensitive game.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5761 posts
3916 upvotes
Toronto
angel_wing0 wrote: Wow that was quick. Good thing i ordered one.
Why was this moved to expired? The one with the clip is still in stock.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)