Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Adata XPG Z1 DDR4 3200 16GB (2x8GB) Desktop Memory RAM $89.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 9th, 2021 12:05 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 15, 2004
6459 posts
986 upvotes

[Best Buy] Adata XPG Z1 DDR4 3200 16GB (2x8GB) Desktop Memory RAM $89.99

Was looking for some 2x8GB DDR4 for my new build, I guess not the best time as prices for components went up lately.
This was the best price I could find that are in stock,
you can probably spend $10 to $20 more to get better timing sticks but for me I don't really care as long as it has heatsink and comes with warranty.
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/xp ... m/15176743

Please note:
Deal is not available to ship to Quebec as per website,
If it shows OOS you have to change your location,
click on "Check other stores", then change the location by typing your postal code, then click "Back" to go back and you will see it is available to add to cart.
I am not sure why BB default the location to Quebec
Last edited by sf1 on Feb 26th, 2021 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
9 replies
Member
Jan 13, 2013
481 posts
499 upvotes
Saguenay, QC
Anyone knows why this isn't available in Québec? Just wondering, I don't see any "linguistic" reasons (as it's often the reason why).
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 4, 2004
743 posts
461 upvotes
Mississauga
Lifetime warranty sounds great. Does anyone know if they have a Canadian RMA depot?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 4, 2006
2658 posts
160 upvotes
Burlington
FFWD wrote: Lifetime warranty sounds great. Does anyone know if they have a Canadian RMA depot?
Not that I know of. Bought a computer off someone last year and had to RMA the ram to data. Was sent to USA site. I just did generic air mail untracked cost me $10. Wasn't the biggest loss if it went missing and not worth enough to pay more for better shipping lol
Deal Guru
User avatar
Dec 2, 2008
12246 posts
1975 upvotes
GTA
DarkMasterMX wrote: Not that I know of. Bought a computer off someone last year and had to RMA the ram to data. Was sent to USA site. I just did generic air mail untracked cost me $10. Wasn't the biggest loss if it went missing and not worth enough to pay more for better shipping lol
shipping down to usa with tracking should be around 4 bucks......... u got played.......
Member
Aug 30, 2007
388 posts
186 upvotes
I had a $50 BB Gift certificate lying around. Picked up the 32GB for $169.

Thanks.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 10, 2004
6506 posts
2212 upvotes
Vancouver
Adata? No thanks. 90? No thanks. Free perhaps? umm...still no thanks!
I use voice typing, expect mistakes...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 4, 2006
2658 posts
160 upvotes
Burlington
qaz393 wrote: shipping down to usa with tracking should be around 4 bucks......... u got played.......
Through who? Did it via generic canada post air mail. Guess I Coulda snail mailed it in an envelope
Deal Guru
User avatar
Dec 2, 2008
12246 posts
1975 upvotes
GTA
DarkMasterMX wrote: Through who? Did it via generic canada post air mail. Guess I Coulda snail mailed it in an envelope
via USPS. ez

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)