• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2020 10:29 pm
38 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2016
6150 posts
5511 upvotes
Here on earth
So what exactly is the discount that makes this a “hot deal”?
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1657 posts
1686 upvotes
Montreal
Oos versus regular price.
I think i prefer oos
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
[OP]
Nov 29, 2005
527 posts
70 upvotes
Not a crazy hot deal, but a deal for those looking for the Airpod Pros. They are sold out everywhere and people on Kijiji are selling them for much higher prices. That may be considered a deal.

Maybe we should consider having a "Limited Item Back in Stock" section
Aug 4, 2008
70 posts
17 upvotes
coolintheshade wrote: Still no deal there either.
Call me when they’re $199 or less.
Sure, when the Pro 2 get out, I'm sure we will be able to fine the originals at that price in special.
[OP]
Nov 29, 2005
527 posts
70 upvotes
It really doesnt require courage to post something online. I am not profiting or losing anything by posting this deal.

Search "Airpod Pro" on the forums, there are multiple posts about people complaining that they are sold out everywhere. If this post can help them avoid people selling on Kijiji for jacked up prices, thats good enough for me.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
1416 posts
2753 upvotes
singhownethu wrote: It really doesnt require courage to post something online. I am not profiting or losing anything by posting this deal.

Search "Airpod Pro" on the forums, there are multiple posts about people complaining that they are sold out everywhere. If this post can help them avoid people selling on Kijiji for jacked up prices, thats good enough for me.
I understand that these are hard to get and some people are willing to pay a premium just to get them, but not everyone here does.
Last edited by kimwoobingsu on Jan 17th, 2020 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2753 posts
2226 upvotes
singhownethu wrote: It really doesnt require courage to post something online. I am not profiting or losing anything by posting this deal.

I agree this should be posted ....but it's in the wrong forum ...should be in shopping discussion or something, not hot deal
[OP]
Nov 29, 2005
527 posts
70 upvotes
kimwoobingsu wrote: I understand that these are hard to get and some people are willing to pay a premium just to get them, but not everyone here does.
Totally agree and understand. Maybe having a separate section for deals like these would be a better idea.

Regardless, just like every other sensitive topic in the world, if something doesn't appeal to you, its quite easy to ignore it. Not taking shots at anyone, just the way I operate around deals that don't interest me.