Hot Deals

[Best Buy] [Amazon.ca] Razer DeathAdder v2 Mini 8500 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse $34.99

[OP]
Apr 23, 2020
52 posts
195 upvotes

[Best Buy] [Amazon.ca] Razer DeathAdder v2 Mini 8500 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse $34.99

Razer DeathAdder v2 Mini 8500 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse with Grip Tape

Looks like Amazon is price matching this. Lowest price ever on Amazon by about $10 per CCC.

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.ca/Razer-DeathAdder- ... B08B3K9K6P
Thread Summary
See how the DeathAdder V2 compares to others in RFD Reviews' list of the best gaming mice!
10 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2011
1179 posts
313 upvotes
Any good fillers for free shipping? 1 cent short lol.
Feb 19, 2020
122 posts
125 upvotes
Very tempting I have medium size hands and the regular V2 is a little too big and bulky, I just wonder if this is gonna be too small hmm..
May 30, 2018
83 posts
111 upvotes
JonR29230 wrote: Very tempting I have medium size hands and the regular V2 is a little too big and bulky, I just wonder if this is gonna be too small hmm..
i have the viper mini and have big hands. i dont mind a small mouse
[OP]
Apr 23, 2020
52 posts
195 upvotes
strippedaway wrote: Any good fillers for free shipping? 1 cent short lol.
Did you see the alternate link at Amazon? Prime or a much easier filler...
Nov 23, 2018
824 posts
286 upvotes
Markham ON
why do people get gaming mice?
Think Less, Imagine More
Costco is Bliss
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2017
1325 posts
649 upvotes
GTA
JonathanSun wrote: why do people get gaming mice?
There are a few reasons.

Gaming mouse are different between casual/business mouse. In comparison they will differ in battery optimizations, latency, Ergonomics.

In battery optimizations, a typical wireless mouse might last somewhere between 8 months or more on an AA battery, versus a gaming mouse that either lasts 2-20 days at high performance and RGB lighting. The G603 wireless gaming mouse actually includes both gaming and low performance battery modes that reflect a 500 hour gaming mode or 18 month low performance mode.

Latency and high DPI is the main focus of gaming mouse, you are paying for the latest greatest sensors that offer high performance and lowest latency to increase hardware reaction times, casual mouses do not put these into focus or mention these, only using more older and cheap sensors with features such as any surface.

Ergonomics is hugely preferential, so many gaming mouses offer different sizes, customizable weights, types of grip/palm style, button placement and macros. The outer shells are also designed for extended gaming sessions where you are most likely to sweat a lot too, so you'll see many mouses not have the shiny surface that casual mouses have. Ergo mouse ball is an example of a non gaming mouse, designed to reduce wrist pain but have no focus about high performance sensors, button macros, or matching RGB colours.

RGB colours also represent the ecosystem of your peripherals, where your keyboard, desktop case, mouse, and headset can be matching in moving colour patterns, etc.

Gaming mice can be seen as a sports car, great on a track, but not ideal to a civilian/casual driver. It has its uses to the target audience.