Toronto
im good

but thanks for taking the time to post.
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10794 posts
668 upvotes
Scarborough
This should be moved. These have been available since they were released.
Sep 22, 2010
182 posts
35 upvotes
They were out of stock for maybe a week but since then (a month) they have been constantly in stock and plentiful.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2166 posts
1165 upvotes
GTA
Dain_Bramage wrote: They were out of stock for maybe a week but since then (a month) they have been constantly in stock and plentiful.
Last couple weeks ive been chekcign and they were OOS. Wanted to inform community if they still needed it, there is stock.

If mods want to move go ahead.
Feb 8, 2003
684 posts
184 upvotes
Akizuki wrote: Was Checking BB and saw these are availble to be bought. As always during amiibo pre-orders BB only allows 1 per checkout.

Zero Suit Samus - http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/ami ... 65b78aen02

Ganondorf - http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/ami ... a7c9f0en02
Great post, these Amiibo's are impossible to find, even more so at retail prices!

Or wait, they are everywhere and not rare at all.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2008
1202 posts
397 upvotes
Toronto
I find the quality of Amiibo are quite variable. This Ganondorf amiibo looks very detailed and even if I'm not a fan of zelda, I may buy it as a figurine.

I only buy those that looks difficult to make... Forget about Pacman, villagers and pikachu... they are just a blob of plastic to me.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2166 posts
1165 upvotes
GTA
Real_GM wrote: I find the quality of Amiibo are quite variable. This Ganondorf amiibo looks very detailed and even if I'm not a fan of zelda, I may buy it as a figurine.

I only buy those that looks difficult to make... Forget about Pacman, villagers and pikachu... they are just a blob of plastic to me.
Thats the same with what I currently do.

At first I wanted every amiibo. But theres just too many and too many rares to collect them all. I now only buy the ones that look nice and i want to display. If I can get the rare ones then even better.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)