May 1, 2012
10395 posts
10709 upvotes
Toronto
They’re this price everyday at Costco.
Aug 13, 2020
852 posts
3045 upvotes
Have been this price everywhere for a while. Normally I’d say put the price in the title but I actually think you’ll get less downvoted this way LOL
Jul 26, 2021
30 posts
105 upvotes
Wait that’s the sale price? I thought that’s the regular price I paid for few months back.
Apr 20, 2018
181 posts
483 upvotes
People with tinfoil hat will go crazy just because of the brand name, but if you want amazing earbuds with great noise cancelling and very similar look/performance as airpods, the Huawei Freebuds Pro are 19% off.
I bought both the airpods pro, and freebuds pro, and ended up keeping the freebuds in the end, which is a testament of their quality !
https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/dp/B08HCF1N4 ... UTF8&psc=1
Jan 10, 2005
118 posts
41 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP, got a pair in store a few days ago will order online and return the previous one
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3722 posts
409 upvotes
I’ve always had the first gen Air Pods and recently tried the pros, what an unbelievable difference, fits perfect and doesn’t fall out like the regular ones.
Oct 14, 2014
971 posts
1137 upvotes
Southern Ontario
I tried the Pro some weeks back and while I was initially very impressed, the large rubber tips eventually no longer held an adequate seal. They did initially pass the seal test in settings, but later wouldn't. I didn't care to go spend further money on foam tips to solve the problem, so I returned them.
Jan 10, 2005
118 posts
41 upvotes
Vancouver
Received the AirPod pros but no free case. Anyone have the same problem?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1860 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
Pea shooter! On plants vs zombie!
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Jul 16, 2016
137 posts
58 upvotes
tvt_t wrote: Received the AirPod pros but no free case. Anyone have the same problem?
Same problem here.
Nov 6, 2010
100 posts
24 upvotes
Mississauga
Is this good for WFH (connecting with pc) or is it better to buy Logitech boom mic style?
Sep 27, 2003
10857 posts
3125 upvotes
Newmarket
carisma1 wrote: Is this good for WFH (connecting with pc) or is it better to buy Logitech boom mic style?
I would not use AirPods with a PC.
RFD Forums Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
274 posts
296 upvotes
Edmonton
carisma1 wrote: Is this good for WFH (connecting with pc) or is it better to buy Logitech boom mic style?
I do about 6-7 hrs of online meetings a day and you can definitely tell the difference between someone with a boom style and with airpods. The boom mic sounds a lot better and more realistic. The AirPod pros are good and very acceptable, but you can hear that the speaker sounds more distanced. If I have an important call or when I have to make a presentation, I use my boom style headset. But when I just kick around and listen in a conference call where I just have to say a few things occasionally, airpods are just so nice for comfort
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2008
1725 posts
462 upvotes
je190060 wrote: People with tinfoil hat will go crazy just because of the brand name, but if you want amazing earbuds with great noise cancelling and very similar look/performance as airpods, the Huawei Freebuds Pro are 19% off.
I bought both the airpods pro, and freebuds pro, and ended up keeping the freebuds in the end, which is a testament of their quality !
https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/dp/B08HCF1N4 ... UTF8&psc=1
At that price point there's other options that are better with a more recognized brand backing it if you're going non-Apple.
Sep 27, 2003
10857 posts
3125 upvotes
Newmarket
vcheng20 wrote: I do about 6-7 hrs of online meetings a day and you can definitely tell the difference between someone with a boom style and with airpods. The boom mic sounds a lot better and more realistic. The AirPod pros are good and very acceptable, but you can hear that the speaker sounds more distanced. If I have an important call or when I have to make a presentation, I use my boom style headset. But when I just kick around and listen in a conference call where I just have to say a few things occasionally, airpods are just so nice for comfort
I use a commercial grade Jabra headset myself. Have for years now.
RFD Forums Moderator
Apr 20, 2018
181 posts
483 upvotes
saffant wrote: At that price point there's other options that are better with a more recognized brand backing it if you're going non-Apple.
More recognize than huawei? A multi billion industry lol.
It's not because it's not from California that it's unknown lol
Mar 7, 2011
31 posts
41 upvotes
Anikiri wrote: They’re this price everyday at Costco.
They’re not, they’re usually $261.99. Costco has them on sale right now as well.