Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Apple TV 4K 32GB for $149.99 (Open Box)

  • Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2019 9:33 pm
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Feb 15, 2016
377 posts
154 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON

[Best Buy] Apple TV 4K 32GB for $149.99 (Open Box)

Finally some decent discount, I’ve used my Apple TV 3 for last 5 years and needed an upgrade. Deal is live until midnight.
9 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
13621 posts
3747 upvotes
Scarberia
way too hard to JB, no usb port to hook to computer...they locked it down good! good thing theres the shield or the cheap amazon firestick 4k
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
2949 posts
2839 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
mikka2017 wrote: way too hard to JB, no usb port to hook to computer...they locked it down good! good thing theres the shield or the cheap amazon firestick 4k
No need to JB when there’s an App Store for it now.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
13621 posts
3747 upvotes
Scarberia
Ecsta wrote: No need to JB when there’s an App Store for it now.
well to get paid apps free! also u can't install a webbrowser on this thing lol , can't use a mouse toggle either! so locked down, i mean its great if u got legit paying subs for stuff, like rogers cable,crave,apple stuff, interface is fast and sleek, im more into 3rd party stuff and free iptv
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1391 posts
1145 upvotes
Lol

Having pointed all this reposting, thanks op. Probably will grab another one.

Mp
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6498 posts
5929 upvotes
Calgary
mikka2017 wrote: well to get paid apps free! also u can't install a webbrowser on this thing lol , can't use a mouse toggle either! so locked down, i mean its great if u got legit paying subs for stuff, like rogers cable,crave,apple stuff, interface is fast and sleek, im more into 3rd party stuff and free iptv
Can’t steal content so you don’t like it. At least you are consistent.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 18, 2017
1216 posts
2525 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
mikka2017 wrote: well to get paid apps free! also u can't install a webbrowser on this thing lol , can't use a mouse toggle either! so locked down, i mean its great if u got legit paying subs for stuff, like rogers cable,crave,apple stuff, interface is fast and sleek, im more into 3rd party stuff and free iptv
What’s the point in all of this?

Sounds like you have zero interest in this product and are just here to rant about why you dislike it. You’ve convinced yourself this isn’t for you, so then why even bother being here?
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods

Top