Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Asus Claymore rgb mechanical keyboard $99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2019 6:49 pm
Feb 14, 2007
958 posts
316 upvotes

[Best Buy] Asus Claymore rgb mechanical keyboard $99

If anyone is looking for a new mechanical keyboard the asus claymore rgb is currently only 99.99 and I dunno if it’s ymmv but the optional number pad was $0 on my receipt. I mean the bundle with the keyboard is $129.99 on sale right now. It’s not bad if a keyboard really it’s just it was way over priced before at 220 and 300 but right now 99 is good if ur kid needs a keyboard to Xmas or something
36 replies
Dec 7, 2016
264 posts
232 upvotes
Vancouver
Cherry MX Brown

Jeez OP you really should put this in your title/description. The keys make the board amirite?

Edit: IMO Browns are the "best of all" keys on the market. Not as loud and noisy as blues, not as rough as greens and feel better much better than the basic ass reds. Also cherry > gateron crap (Fight me). If you're new to mechanical brows make good starter keys, you can push up/down from there depending on what your experience with these keys are like.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2009
1058 posts
281 upvotes
Hamilton
RD274S wrote: Cherry MX Brown

Jeez OP you really should put this in your title/description. The keys make the board amirite?

Edit: IMO Browns are the "best of all" keys on the market. Not as loud and noisy as blues, not as rough as greens and feel better much better than the basic ass reds. Also cherry > gateron crap (Fight me). If you're new to mechanical brows make good starter keys, you can push up/down from there depending on what your experience with these keys are like.
Dafuq. So am I buying this thing or not? I come on RFD to spend money on things I don’t need because they’re on sale, not for reviews ffs
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7285 posts
1329 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
This is an expensive keyboard. Not sure I’d want to replace my Ducky for this. I like the TKL layout though
Steam: SpectralMeat
Jun 11, 2018
130 posts
93 upvotes
I’ve been using this keyboard with the removable num pad and it’s amazing! No gimmicks with the connections and the software is actually pretty decent.

Would definitely recommend for 100$!
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2008
1389 posts
1533 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
wai_lai416 wrote: If anyone is looking for a new mechanical keyboard the asus claymore rgb is currently only 99.99 and I dunno if it’s ymmv but the optional number pad was $0 on my receipt. I mean the bundle with the keyboard is $129.99 on sale right now. It’s not bad if a keyboard really it’s just it was way over priced before at 220 and 300 but right now 99 is good if ur kid needs a keyboard to Xmas or something
What does this mean? Do you have to add the numpad to your order to get it for free? Or they just included a free numpad without you asking for one?

Edit: ignore the above its actually a special offer and NOT YMMV.

2 Special Offers Available:

- Save $30 on a Netgear Nighthawk AC2600 Wi-Fi Router when you buy select gaming accessories.

- Get a free Asus Claymore Bond Tenkey Keypad with the purchase of an Asus ROG Claymore Core Backlit Mechanical Cherry MX Brown Gaming Keyboard.
Feb 14, 2007
958 posts
316 upvotes
amkorp wrote: What does this mean? Do you have to add the numpad to your order to get it for free? Or they just included a free numpad without you asking for one?

Edit: ignore the above its actually a special offer and NOT YMMV.

2 Special Offers Available:

- Save $30 on a Netgear Nighthawk AC2600 Wi-Fi Router when you buy select gaming accessories.

- Get a free Asus Claymore Bond Tenkey Keypad with the purchase of an Asus ROG Claymore Core Backlit Mechanical Cherry MX Brown Gaming Keyboard.
ya i didn't see the special offer till later as i was at the store but still a good deal 99.99 for a rgb keyboard as it's the same as the 129.99 combo one except purchased seperately
Jan 17, 2017
87 posts
44 upvotes
wai_lai416 wrote: ya i didn't see the special offer till later as i was at the store but still a good deal 99.99 for a rgb keyboard as it's the same as the 129.99 combo one except purchased seperately
The free numpad makes it a very sweet deal. Buying now. Yay! My first mechanical keyboard!
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2004
1416 posts
895 upvotes
Montreal
Cannot ship to Quebec. What the ...?
Jan 28, 2010
899 posts
287 upvotes
I got this for around $50 at Staples during that clearance sale. Great keyboard
Feb 14, 2008
324 posts
214 upvotes
I like that detachable num pad and USB cable. Makes it easy for transport and less desk clutter when a numpad is not needed. Thanks OP.
Jan 17, 2017
87 posts
44 upvotes
psych13 wrote: I got this for around $50 at Staples during that clearance sale. Great keyboard
Whaaaat, when was that?!
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
2797 posts
1640 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Buy now, think later.
This space for rent.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2007
2711 posts
1056 upvotes
I grabbed one for use when I'm gaming on the laptop while out on the road in hotels. Save me from packing up more Corsair.

I hope the keys feel good. I really didn't care for the Logitech key feel.
Jul 4, 2017
267 posts
474 upvotes
Why is everyone jumping on this now? This has been the price since the middle of summer
Jan 28, 2010
899 posts
287 upvotes
A couple of months ago when they had the additional 50% (or 40%) off clearance
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
jrees wrote: I grabbed one for use when I'm gaming on the laptop while out on the road in hotels. Save me from packing up more Corsair.

I hope the keys feel good. I really didn't care for the Logitech key feel.
the logitech keys feels too compact, gotta squeeze my finger a bit to type on it
Signature removed due to rule violation
Nov 23, 2016
347 posts
554 upvotes
I am on the fence about using this for my office. I currently use a 2013 Blackwidow which now has a broken numpad and left arrow key. The MX Browns are an attractive option to use in an office. However there are a ton of mixed reviews on this keyboard.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2007
2711 posts
1056 upvotes
Brewmeanie wrote: the logitech keys feels too compact, gotta squeeze my finger a bit to type on it
Yeah. The way the keys were bevelled up on the left and right drove me nuts. Didn't like them at all.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)