Tags:
None
[OP]
May 17, 2003
10894 posts
5481 upvotes

Best Buy: Baby Yoda Toys Available to Pre-Order Now

"I would like to see the baby."

Own the most precious thing in the galaxy by visiting Best Buy, because you can pre-order Hasbro's officially-licensed Baby Yoda toys now!

Originally announced in December 2019, all six officially-licensed Hasbro toys are now listed online -- for reference, Amazon.ca has carried the same toys since December 13, but five of them have already sold out. We've listed all six toys below.
  • Star Wars Bounty Collection: The Child Figure Set, Don't Leave & Ball Toy - $19.99
  • Star Wars Bounty Collection: The Child Figure Set, Froggy Snack & Force Moment - $19.99
  • Star Wars Bounty Collection: The Child Figure Set, Sipping Soup & Blanket-Wrapped - $19.99
  • Star Wars The Black Series, The Child 1.1" Figure - $14.99
  • Star Wars The Child Talking Plush with Accessories - $34.99
  • Star Wars The Mandalorian, The Child 6.5" Figure - $29.99
For the uninitiated, The Child (more affectionately known as Baby Yoda) is a character from The Mandalorian on Disney+ who has quickly become a Star Wars fan-favourite and worldwide phenomenon thanks to his adorable appearance and several meme-worthy scenes -- click here to sign-up for a free Disney+ seven-day trial to see for yourself.

All toys are scheduled to be released in May 2020 and BestBuy.ca offers free shipping on orders over $35.00.

2 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
23783 posts
8554 upvotes
I think I like the Sideshow Collectibles one better even though it costs $350USD...
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
4864 posts
1863 upvotes
Ajax
A little late to the party . . .

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)