• Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2020 7:10 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1271 posts
392 upvotes
Winnipeg
bobcat99 wrote: Unless it has changed recently, for me it worked the way I had posted a couple of times, once on an appliance.
depends who you see, it varies from person to person, however legally they should be taking only 10% of the new price...not the full price.
Sep 15, 2015
953 posts
884 upvotes
Abbotsford
fortesquieu wrote: But did they price match as well?
Nope. I tried, they have 15% off charbroil and the op is a bestbuy model.
So they wouldn't do any further discount. Picked up the black model
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
9249 posts
2737 upvotes
shampygarg wrote: depends who you see, it varies from person to person, however legally they should be taking only 10% of the new price...not the full price.
I guess we will see, still haven't heard back from them. 10% of the new price may not do anything as HD also charges for shipping. My hope are not high.
Jun 22, 2004
367 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
This BBQ package is back in stock online! Gogogo!
Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
2958 posts
2665 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mc9180 wrote: This BBQ package is back in stock online! Gogogo!
Thanks OP!
Damn. Thought my wallet was safe. Not sure anymore lol
Nov 15, 2006
488 posts
129 upvotes
Calgary
I was going to post this and saw you guys already are aware.

For those who bought it for the natural gas use, are there any tips on where to get the "conversion kit" or the NG hose?
"The wind has shifted"
Jun 22, 2004
367 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Waiting to receive the bbq first but lowes.ca do have kits available approx $70.
Aug 27, 2011
141 posts
183 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Looks like is back in stock now... sales end in Jun 11, 2020
Dec 6, 2017
750 posts
373 upvotes
Manitoba
$500-is Broil King territory if they are on sale, might want to look into those.
one more deal and I'm out * involuntary tick*.... :twisted:
[OP]
Aug 20, 2007
92 posts
59 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Just an FYI for anybody who ordered...

So I received mine. Put it together, looks really nice...then I noticed that instead of saying "signature" it says "Professional"

My first thought was that they screwed up and sent / advertised the wrong one. I went online to search for the difference between the two lines....and craziest thing; there is zero mention of a "professional" line from CB. Not on any website, or even their own! So I called them up to investigate. Seems like it's the same thing. I said, "huh?!" The CB rep. just said that the "professional" line is the "signature" line!!!!
I told him, "ok, but that's super weird and confusing".

Anyways, just thought I'd share in case anyone else noticed this and thought they got the wrong one....cause there's no info ANYWHERE online about this! ;)
Nov 15, 2006
488 posts
129 upvotes
Calgary
I also received today. Took about 2 hours to assemble it. Overall it looks quite nice. I am waiting for my natural gas hose before I could test it.

Anyone have any trouble putting the metal plate on top of your battery? I could not get it fit to tighten with the knob. So i just leave it without the metal plate.
"The wind has shifted"
Aug 27, 2011
141 posts
183 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
I think the professional line is sold in another retailer store, Lowes I believe. The signature is sold in HD; but I think they are the same. They do this on purpose so you can't PM between big box retailers.
quisibo wrote: Just an FYI for anybody who ordered...

So I received mine. Put it together, looks really nice...then I noticed that instead of saying "signature" it says "Professional"

My first thought was that they screwed up and sent / advertised the wrong one. I went online to search for the difference between the two lines....and craziest thing; there is zero mention of a "professional" line from CB. Not on any website, or even their own! So I called them up to investigate. Seems like it's the same thing. I said, "huh?!" The CB rep. just said that the "professional" line is the "signature" line!!!!
I told him, "ok, but that's super weird and confusing".

Anyways, just thought I'd share in case anyone else noticed this and thought they got the wrong one....cause there's no info ANYWHERE online about this! ;)
Aug 27, 2011
141 posts
183 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
HD has the BBQ only for $1599.99. I had HD price match BB but they won't beat by 10%. However, if you go through Rakuten, you get 1% of the 1599.99, translates to $16 cash back. HD do the adjustments in the back-end. Plus if you have the Tangerine CC and have the home improvement as one of the rebates categories, you get another 2% cash back too. The rebates allows me to get a nicer third party cover.
[OP]
Aug 20, 2007
92 posts
59 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Windseek3r wrote: I also received today. Took about 2 hours to assemble it. Overall it looks quite nice. I am waiting for my natural gas hose before I could test it.

Anyone have any trouble putting the metal plate on top of your battery? I could not get it fit to tighten with the knob. So i just leave it without the metal plate.
lol...I had the same issue. I almost gave up, but then I figured it out. Unscrew the part where the metal goes in-between, then put the whole thing through the hole, then reattached the screw you just took off, then you insert the battery and then screw on the top cap. That should work (if you understood my instructions, lol)