Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Beats by Dre Black Solo3 Bluetooth Headphones (Open Box)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2018 7:01 pm
[OP]
Nov 24, 2011
74 posts
60 upvotes
YORK

[Best Buy] Beats by Dre Black Solo3 Bluetooth Headphones (Open Box)

Hey Everyone,

Unfortunately missed out on the $200 Shoppers Drug Mart sale a few weeks back but just came across this open box deal from Best Buy which isn’t bad considering they include the same factory warranty and return policy as a brand new product.

Only 8 left at the time of this posting!
8 replies
Oct 20, 2006
137 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto
Just ordered a pair, thanks!

Though I am curious. You can't return open box headphones, so where did these come from? Would these be sealed and therefore returnable?
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2475 posts
2636 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Ya, I don't understand this.. They won't take back headphones once opened, only exchange if defective.. Due to sanitary reasons s... Yet they are selling open box.
Mar 20, 2015
10 posts
6 upvotes
Moose Jaw
I paid the extra $70 and got fresh ones from the Source. Just a preference.
Oct 20, 2006
137 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto
cmcked wrote: I paid the extra $70 and got fresh ones from the Source. Just a preference.
How did you get them for $270? Checked today and they're retailing for $329
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2008
1979 posts
616 upvotes
junglemage666 wrote: Ya, I don't understand this.. They won't take back headphones once opened, only exchange if defective.. Due to sanitary reasons s... Yet they are selling open box.
I saw some BestBuys provide store credit...though that's YMMV
[OP]
Nov 24, 2011
74 posts
60 upvotes
YORK
junglemage666 wrote: Ya, I don't understand this.. They won't take back headphones once opened, only exchange if defective.. Due to sanitary reasons s... Yet they are selling open box.
It’s possible the boxes were damaged/dropped in shipping and opened to be further inspected or as another user said, a customer got their way in returning them resulting in them getting store credit and being available to purchase again at this price.

None the less, if the headphones arrive in any condition but the “close to new” they promise, they will be exchanged for a brand new unopened pair at the discounted price which to me makes this a pretty good deal.