Expired Hot Deals

Best Buy

Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphones $261.90 (Reg $331) & $60 BB gift card.

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2017 3:55 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2061 posts
1770 upvotes
Winnipeg

[Best Buy] Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphones $261.90 (Reg $331) & $60 BB gift card.

Prime match Visions.ca @ $268 + 10% difference.

Price Match Visions.ca

I dont see it advertised but they also gave me a $60 Bestbuy gift card even after price match with no issues.

Years ago i use to get a hard time combining offers, the manager approved override and gift card with no issues. They dont allow the use of gift card at time of purchase.
Last edited by window shopper on Oct 8th, 2017 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:arrow: "Proudly Serving The RFD Community"
30 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1919 posts
1676 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Good deal but I would suggest anyone looking for these check kijiji/facebook for sale groups. there are a ton of people selling for about $250 (or less) because Apple gave away free headphones during back to school with a purchase of a mac.

the market is flooded with these that are brand new in box.
Feb 29, 2016
65 posts
72 upvotes
I like my solo 3's. They're a bit over priced but if you can get a good deal then why not. Lots of people like to hate on them but they need to take their heads out of their assess. They do have redeeming qualities. Good Bluetooth, amazing battery life and a little more stylish then most headphones. I get that some audiophiles prefer more balanced sound but these really aren't that bad. A little more bassy but some people prefer that.
Oct 4, 2016
194 posts
162 upvotes
I am missing something here ... where does the 60$ gift card come into play
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2061 posts
1770 upvotes
Winnipeg
NeverMSRP01 wrote: I am missing something here ... where does the 60$ gift card come into play
its included when you purchase @ BB
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2061 posts
1770 upvotes
Winnipeg
Sicklyslick wrote: Good deal but I would suggest anyone looking for these check kijiji/facebook for sale groups. there are a ton of people selling for about $250 (or less) because Apple gave away free headphones during back to school with a purchase of a mac.

the market is flooded with these that are brand new in box.
$250 used? These are $11 more new, plus a $60 gift card :)
May 29, 2016
498 posts
284 upvotes
Yeah, I wouldn't pay $250 for kijiji beats just as a matter of principle. I don't believe anyone deserves 97% of the retail price of something that they got for free.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
5549 posts
1548 upvotes
Toronto
I picked one up BNIB from Kijiji for $190.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
22892 posts
177964 upvotes
GTA
Are there not a lot of fake Beats products on Kijiji though, so if you're going that route, definitely have to do your due diligence...
May 3, 2011
177 posts
58 upvotes
They're quite small and tight on the ears for me at least
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
15172 posts
6193 upvotes
Guys I own the Beats Solo 2 wireless headphones and I have got to say that the Plantronics Backbeat Pro 2 headphones completely and utterly blow them away in every way, for half the price of what you guys are paying in this deal. Don't get me wrong, the Beats do sound pretty good, it's just that the Backbeat Pro 2s sound absolutely outstanding, with better battery life, better comfort, and way more features.

I'm pretty sure that the sound quality on the Beats Solo 2 is identical to the sound quality on the Beats Solo 3 by the way.

If you guys want to buy my lightly used Beats Solo 2 headphones I will sell them to you by the way. I no longer use them.
I am a Zoomer customer.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
1640 posts
482 upvotes
Toronto
I would wait and buy Sony or Bose. Sony ones should go down in price since new release ones few weeks ago?

ANC is good with Bose and Sony
Sound quality is good with senheisers
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
15172 posts
6193 upvotes
ysl5710 wrote: I would wait and buy Sony or Bose. Sony ones should go down in price since new release ones few weeks ago?

ANC is good with Bose and Sony
Sound quality is good with senheisers
Do you care to state which models? Because the Backbeat Pro 2 headphones sound better than the Bose QC35s and they come close to the Sony MDR-1000X, for 1/4 the price. Sure the ANC isn't as good on the Backbeat Pro 2s, but realistically, how often will you use that? Maybe a couple of times a year on a flight, if that? The ANC on the Backbeat Pro 2s is still quite good. I would rather have better sound quality all the time for a fraction of the price.
I am a Zoomer customer.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
5549 posts
1548 upvotes
Toronto
toguy wrote: Are there not a lot of fake Beats products on Kijiji though, so if you're going that route, definitely have to do your due diligence...
it’s pretty clear where the Beats Solo 3 we’re coming from this summer. Can’t speak for other models.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1474 posts
1017 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
BB link shows $329.99 for me, no where mention the gift card as well, dead
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8588 upvotes
GTHA
jackfollow wrote: BB link shows $329.99 for me, no where mention the gift card as well, dead
To get this deal, you will need to get BB to price match Visions

https://www.visions.ca/catalogue/catego ... u=MP582LLA

You will see the gift card using the desktop link, the gift card does not show up in BB mobile site

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/be ... 88053.aspx
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1919 posts
1676 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
toguy wrote: Are there not a lot of fake Beats products on Kijiji though, so if you're going that route, definitely have to do your due diligence...
if they got it from the Apple store for free from the macbook bts deal, you can just meet them at the apple store to verify legitimacy.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2011
1134 posts
1425 upvotes
Get yourself anything but Beats.... Sennheiser HD5xx series goes on sale on Amazon for $120-$160 during Black Friday or Boxing day, Sony MDR7506 is a classic that's still being used by pros in studios, $140 regular price, Audio-Technica M50x is also another great choice.

Serious headphone and music folks don't use Beats, terrible value, if you want to show off, fine, at least start with ballin' territory such as Shure SE846 ($1000+) or Sennheiser HD 800S ($2000+) and get good quality sound with it.