• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2020 11:15 pm
[OP]
Feb 21, 2020
16 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto

[Best Buy] Beats Solo Pro Navy Blue $199.97

Found this while browsing on best buys site. Only the navy blue model is on sale, others are still 379.99. Here is the link:
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/be ... e/14194866
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 14th, 2020 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
2 replies
Feb 28, 2020
193 posts
513 upvotes
Pretty good deal, rarely do solo pros get below the $200 mark. I got them at Shoppers with 20x points and have been enjoying them since. The sound quality is much more balanced than the older beats, the H1 chip is awesome if you have multiple Apple products, and I really appreciate the transparency mode for when I take calls. Battery life and noise cancelling are good too. Only downside is charging via lightning and no 3.5mm port to listen without using battery. Oh - they're also kinda heavy and clamp pretty tight on the head, might get sore after an hour or two.
Jan 25, 2012
42 posts
53 upvotes
Markham
I got these from sportchek during the last boxing day sale for around 225-240 and feel that this deal is hot. Clamping force is really strong and these are on the heavier side, but I am able to tolerate those shortcomings because they have incredible range (w/ iphone), noise cancelling, and overall sound profile. Moreover, the matte finish gives it a premium and fashionable look, relative to the conservative styling from Bose/Sony. IMO, I would recommend this over the QC35 ii deal to most people, especially iphone users and those that like a fun sound signature, unless you prefer over-ear and need the 3.5mm input.