Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Best Buy 10 hours sale save $25 or $50

  • Last Updated:
  • May 1st, 2019 4:31 am
[OP]
Jr. Member
Nov 8, 2009
177 posts
76 upvotes

[Best Buy] Best Buy 10 hours sale save $25 or $50

April 30 9PM - MAY 1 7AM ET

Promo Code: 10HRSONLY

Just got it in an email. Best Buy after hours sale. Save $25 on $250-499 purchases and $50 on $500 or more. Please excuse any errors or stuff. First time posting a deal here.

*Coupon valid only for BestBuy.ca purchases and Reserve & Pick Up orders Apr 30, 9pm ET – May 1, 7am ET . Purchases must be between $250-$499.99 or $500 or more, before taxes and fees, to qualify. Gift Cards, Content Cards, Geek Squad Services & Protection Plans, Delivery Services, Video Games (including software and consoles), Apple, Bose, Miele, Nixon, Tumi, Victorinox, Microsoft, Adobe, Oculus and Marketplace products do not count towards the qualifying purchase thresholds. Not valid on previous purchases. Promo code required at time of order.
Images
  • Screenshot 2019-04-30 22.12.42.png
Last edited by TomRFD on Apr 30th, 2019 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added an image
30 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 11, 2004
770 posts
571 upvotes
Quebec City
I got excited until I saw the minimum purchase requirements.
Member
Feb 11, 2019
373 posts
428 upvotes
ON
$25 off $250-499, $50 off $500+

Use code:
10HRSONLY

AND

Ebates: up to 3%(varies, mostly around 1%)



Coupon valid only for BestBuy.ca purchases and Reserve & Pick Up orders from Apr 30, 9pm ET – May 1, 7am ET . Purchases must be between $250-$499.99 or $500 or more, before taxes and fees, to qualify.
Gift Cards, Content Cards, Geek Squad Services & Protection Plans, Delivery Services, Video Games (including software and consoles), Apple, Bose, Miele, Nixon, Tumi, Victorinox, Microsoft, Adobe, Oculus and Marketplace products do not count towards the qualifying purchase thresholds. Not valid on previous purchases. Promo code required at time of order.
Member
Jul 29, 2016
254 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
jakeoh wrote: I got excited until I saw the minimum purchase requirements.
It's 10%, wouldn't be much on original price, but if this can stack on top of discounted item, still some saving.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2014
1197 posts
370 upvotes
Toronto, ON
overtask wrote: $25 off $250-499, $50 off $500+

Use code:
10HRSONLY

AND

Ebates: up to 3%(varies, mostly around 1%)



Coupon valid only for BestBuy.ca purchases and Reserve & Pick Up orders from Apr 30, 9pm ET – May 1, 7am ET . Purchases must be between $250-$499.99 or $500 or more, before taxes and fees, to qualify.
Gift Cards, Content Cards, Geek Squad Services & Protection Plans, Delivery Services, Video Games (including software and consoles), Apple, Bose, Miele, Nixon, Tumi, Victorinox, Microsoft, Adobe, Oculus and Marketplace products do not count towards the qualifying purchase thresholds. Not valid on previous purchases. Promo code required at time of order.
Thanks! Used it on an Arlo Pro 2 camera add on! Was waiting for some sort of discount. $279 - $25! Thanks OP!!
Member
Nov 5, 2007
251 posts
69 upvotes
Hmm maybe I can get a Dyson with this, thanks!
Member
Jan 29, 2018
336 posts
303 upvotes
Considering the Insignia 55" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV (NS-55DF710CA19) - Fire TV Edition and adding something really cheap to bump it over $500... Hmmm
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 15, 2015
2115 posts
1664 upvotes
Montreal, QC
ok, I just misread the title and thought it's 25$ off $50...
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3583 posts
5613 upvotes
Kitchener
What a joke... Goodjob Bestbuy...
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, RTX 3080 10gb, GTX 1070 8gb, 64GB RAM
Media PC: i5 9400f, GTX 1070 8gb, 32GB RAM
Homework PC: i5 8400, GTX 960 2gb, 32GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64GB
Newbie
Sep 6, 2010
31 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
whobetta wrote: April 30 9PM - MAY 1 7AM ET

Promo Code: 10HRSONLY

Just got it in an email. Best Buy after hours sale. Save $25 on $250-499 purchases and $50 on $500 or more. Please excuse any errors or stuff. First time posting a deal here.

*Coupon valid only for BestBuy.ca purchases and Reserve & Pick Up orders Apr 30, 9pm ET – May 1, 7am ET . Purchases must be between $250-$499.99 or $500 or more, before taxes and fees, to qualify. Gift Cards, Content Cards, Geek Squad Services & Protection Plans, Delivery Services, Video Games (including software and consoles), Apple, Bose, Miele, Nixon, Tumi, Victorinox, Microsoft, Adobe, Oculus and Marketplace products do not count towards the qualifying purchase thresholds. Not valid on previous purchases. Promo code required at time of order.
In addition to the conditions listed above, it seems that items already discounted don't count towards the purchase threshold. That should have been mentioned in the fine print.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
18835 posts
4944 upvotes
Toronto
I saw that as I was ordering my colour laser printer. Bonus, since I was going to order it anyway. Strange that the promo wasn't applied automatically though, since the deal was listed right on the product page.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/hp ... 69927.aspx?

Currently on sale at Best Buy for $290, so $265 after the $25 discount. According to that desert animal website, $290 is the lowest it's ever been at Amazon.ca.
Last edited by EugW on Apr 30th, 2019 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 14, 2007
15203 posts
2406 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
jakeoh wrote: I got excited until I saw the minimum purchase requirements.
+1 thought it must have been another price error since it looked too good to be true.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 19, 2015
6025 posts
5862 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Was gonna buy airpods but I guess I will buy them in usa
Sr. Member
May 15, 2012
568 posts
294 upvotes
NORTH YORK
How to use the code for in store pick up? Cannot seem to use a code before submitting request...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 22, 2012
4071 posts
3491 upvotes
Richmond Hill
There's no reason why the coupon shouldn't work on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 5e, but for some reason it won't apply.

The promo is even on the product page!

Edit: The promo code works...but only if you remove the "AKG Y500 On-Ear Wireless Headphones - Black" from the cart manually....
Last edited by rugerty100 on Apr 30th, 2019 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 16, 2015
2502 posts
2166 upvotes
Canada
They just want your tax money...
To the moon
Newbie
Apr 29, 2019
3 posts
Thank you for the post, perfect timing for me as I was planning to buy a DSLR

Top