Expired Hot Deals

Best Buy Boxing Day

Best Buy Boxing Day Deals + Mini Flyer (Sale Starts at 3 AM ET, December 24)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2021 8:01 am
Apr 19, 2009
304 posts
208 upvotes
Snagged a 16 TB. Missed the 14 TB during Black Friday, but @ $21.88 / tb, it's not too bad of a premium to pay over the $20/tb mark for a larger capacity
Oct 14, 2009
549 posts
521 upvotes
Rothesay
Picked up a couple of the 256gb memory cards. Didn't seem like that great of a deal but these seem pretty high end and will hopefully last. Been having annoying problems with cheaper memory cards so we'll see.
Jul 6, 2016
19 posts
3 upvotes
Hmm. Can't say anything here really tickles my fancy but I guess that's at least partly due to having picked up the 14TB Western Digital Easystore for $269.99 ($19.21/GB, the first sub-$20 deal I'd seen in a very long time and still haven't seen anything to beat it since). [...]
Last edited by Mars2012 on Dec 25th, 2021 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: reported/removed inappropriate content
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2540 posts
1905 upvotes
GTA
Wallet safe for once, OMG
¸

- - - - -
;)
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2193 posts
2887 upvotes
mt99808 wrote: I haven’t bought anything at Best Buy in forever. Car seats, cribs and dumbbells ….

When did Best Buy turn into Walmart?
Since all the cheap asses on here keep saying they miss Best Buy lining up outside etc… but turn around and say “oh I can order on Amazon and don’t have to move”.

Best Buy has to compete so they sell everything now. Especially with amazon since all amazon does is price match
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
13861 posts
3026 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Living in Vancouver, I can tell you that Best Buy's turnaround time for some orders are amazing, even better than Amazon, and Amazon is no slouch in that department.

I'm thankful for the HDD deals at Best Buy (which Amazon sometimes copies in order to snag customers).

BTW, the only time I lined up outside a store on Boxing Day was at London Drugs, and only because I got there a few minutes too early, after hitting Best Buy first. Cheap Toffifee is where it's at Smiling Face With Open Mouth .

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)