Expired Hot Deals

Best Buy Boxing Day

Best Buy Boxing Day Deals + Mini Flyer (Sale Starts at 3 AM ET, December 24)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2021 8:01 am
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2009
1375 posts
389 upvotes
I'm kind of tempted by the $199 ASUS Flip C234 11.6" 2-in-1 Chromebook (Intel Celeron N4020/64GB eMMC/4GB RAM/Chrome OS) as something to watch YouTube, Netflix, Prime, Disney Plus etc and for web browsing. Don't need it to do much else except occasional Google docs stuff.

Anyone have any experience with it or know of something better? Needs to be a 2-in-1 for the keyboard and tablet-ish mode. Chromebook as I have yet to find a sub-$400 Windows 2-in-1 that has more than 4GB RAM or upgradeable RAM (Windows on 4GB is no bueno).
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2010
1044 posts
504 upvotes
The Great North
Guess Best Buy is off my Boxing Day visitation list.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3133 posts
2786 upvotes
Montreal
My savings are safe.

virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end.
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
Feb 21, 2018
223 posts
240 upvotes
Alberta
Whats's a good PC speaker for under 100$? :D
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2004
1935 posts
438 upvotes
Airdrie
VaruNG81214 wrote: I can't seem to find the 70 inch Samsung for that price anywhere on the site.
per flyer, sales starts on the 24th 6pm est.
Sep 11, 2020
350 posts
721 upvotes
Buy later think now type of deal...
I buy what I need , but mostly what I don't need #RFDlife
Sep 3, 2021
56 posts
338 upvotes
i am looking at Samsung Odyssey 32" curved monitor at $399, any advice? thanks,
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
18641 posts
5442 upvotes
Scarberia
holy eff. every yr it gets worse and worse with bf and bd! smh! man those sig days of the 50$ 4k tv deal! and the free samsung laptops from badboys! good ole times lining up at 3am!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jan 15, 2009
160 posts
184 upvotes
New Brunswickistan
Boxing Day is so ho-hum this year. Not only BB but everywhere. I keep wondering if it`s due to COVID-related supply issues or if I just don't need/want anything or if I'm just becoming better immunized (no COVID pun intended) to marketing as I grow older.
Dec 27, 2017
231 posts
203 upvotes
As a child I remembered Boxing day as the day that stores would clear out all old stock/inventory in preparation for the new year. 20 years ago when I worked retail, I saw that there was 'special' models and inventory specifically brought in for boxing day deals, stuff that the store didn't stock during normal times. Now with the advent of online shopping, as well as other factors the boxing day specific deals have disappeared. However there are more big deals throughout the year.
Mar 1, 2015
138 posts
91 upvotes
North York, ON
rabbit wrote: Sucks to be you because the Spyder X was going for $130 Black Friday.
henrys-datacolor-spyderx-pro-monitor-ca ... 9-2506023/

I'm more of an X-Rite fan :) .
Thanks for the info. I prefer a x-rite too. This is why I didn't buy it last year around the same price. However, x-rite doesn't go on sale and a lot more expensive. So, after a year, I guess I will settle on spyder.
As I remember, I will need to get the elite version to get the non gel optics.
Dec 3, 2009
249 posts
65 upvotes
Burlington
jetfire33 wrote: I'm kind of tempted by the $199 ASUS Flip C234 11.6" 2-in-1 Chromebook (Intel Celeron N4020/64GB eMMC/4GB RAM/Chrome OS) as something to watch YouTube, Netflix, Prime, Disney Plus etc and for web browsing. Don't need it to do much else except occasional Google docs stuff.

Anyone have any experience with it or know of something better? Needs to be a 2-in-1 for the keyboard and tablet-ish mode. Chromebook as I have yet to find a sub-$400 Windows 2-in-1 that has more than 4GB RAM or upgradeable RAM (Windows on 4GB is no bueno).
I did buy one this week it's still in the box as I'm looking for a deal on one with detachable keyboard.
I found a review here https://landing.athabascau.ca/blog/view ... ook-review
This model doesn't support a stylus at all.
I am happy with 64 gig.
I am going to wait and see if any other retailers offer a better model.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
6573 posts
863 upvotes
Ottawa
Wait, you still have a boxing day visitation list this year?
nivek_k2020 wrote: Guess Best Buy is off my Boxing Day visitation list.
Jul 13, 2011
616 posts
360 upvotes
Ottawa
azn0Richard0 wrote: Gone are the days of rushing to get boxing day deal in stores or throwing money in anger as the online checkout crashes or queues you up.
I think there is a combination of problems now. I think that our collective expectations are not in line with reality. I also think that stores end up spreading themselves thin with deals throughout most of the year. The door crashers aren't all that special when they happen 6 times a year.
Jan 31, 2006
584 posts
55 upvotes
toronto
SaadM65420 wrote: Can i buy now and price adjust later ?
I think if they still have the item in stock they can pm. I tried recently with the shin megami tensei v steelbook (marked down 79.99 to 54 or something) but they wouldn’t give me the difference back unless they had stock.
one often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
Dec 3, 2009
249 posts
65 upvotes
Burlington
SaadM65420 wrote: Can i buy now and price adjust later ?
Yes I asked about that my item will be $30 cheaper on boxing Day. Within 30 days of purchase.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)