Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Best Buy Patio furniture sale (many options and discounts)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2019 1:42 pm
[OP]
Feb 10, 2018
95 posts
149 upvotes

[Best Buy] Best Buy Patio furniture sale (many options and discounts)

just ordered a set of Patio furniture that is to be delivered this week, shipping direct to home was only 45 dollars for me

downside is sale is over July 11 ( one day from my post ), sorry just found the deal

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/category/p ... _patiosets

i ordered this set ...Elba 6-Piece Wicker Conversation Patio Set with Coffee Table - Grey -
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/el ... y/B0011213
Last edited by TomRFD on Jul 11th, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added retailer
110 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2003
4912 posts
1970 upvotes
A Place to Stand
Some great prices there on what appear to be good quality sets. Nice find. Patio furniture discount season has officially begun.
Oct 6, 2007
118 posts
42 upvotes
Yes some of these seem like good quality for the price. I can't stand the price they charge for furniture that resides outdoors. Happy hunting!
Jan 26, 2009
298 posts
88 upvotes
Niagara Region
Thanks op. Did you receive the set? How does it feel? Not many reviews on this line but the prices look decent
[OP]
Feb 10, 2018
95 posts
149 upvotes
raceway wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 5:24 pm
Thanks op. Did you receive the set? How does it feel? Not many reviews on this line but the prices look decent
Yes I did receive mine. The cushions are very comfortable nice thickness and firm enough not to sink into the frame yet soft enough to sit all day.

Really enjoying the set.

You won't find a better set for the money

Best buy delivery is something to be desired.
Nov 5, 2014
156 posts
89 upvotes
Ottawa
In case some of you are still looking for patio furniture. Best Buy now has an additional 40% off the clearance price (some of which are around 50% off to begin with) that were referenced in this orginal thread.

See this link for options: Results for: patio furniture The discount is added automatically when items that qualify are added to your cart.

I ordered this set. Regular price was $1550. On sale for $779 and further reduced another 40%, which brings it down to $468 plus shipping ($50) and taxes. Pretty hot deal for an aluminum frame set.

Hopefully others can take advantage of this as well.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2005
1440 posts
179 upvotes
Wow, outstanding deal on that Elba set. Aluminum too. Thanks for sharing, although now feeling a lot of buyer’s remorse for the crappier set I bought earlier in the season!
Last edited by Sephora on Jul 30th, 2019 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 29, 2016
94 posts
5 upvotes
politicalcanuck wrote:
Jul 30th, 2019 10:01 pm
In case some of you are still looking for patio furniture. Best Buy now has an additional 40% off the clearance price (some of which are around 50% off to begin with) that were referenced in this orginal thread.

See this link for options: Results for: patio furniture The discount is added automatically when items that qualify are added to your cart.

I ordered this set. Regular price was $1550. On sale for $779 and further reduced another 40%, which brings it down to $468 plus shipping ($50) and taxes. Pretty hot deal for an aluminum frame set.

Hopefully others can take advantage of this as well.
Didn't work for an umbrella. How did you find it exactly?
Nov 5, 2014
156 posts
89 upvotes
Ottawa
Fardashian wrote:
Jul 30th, 2019 10:48 pm
Didn't work for an umbrella. How did you find it exactly?
I believe the umbrella chair you are referring to is not sold by BestBuy but by a marketplace seller, so it would not qualify. On the clearance furniture that is sold by BestBuy, you should see wording just below the price that says "1 special offer available". I am not sure if there is a way to do a search for qualifying furniture.
Sep 7, 2014
721 posts
784 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
Damn, usually necro bumps are useless but @politicalcanuck you nailed it!

Just picked up 2x of these sets for less than $1k all in. My SO after I showed her the cost and amount of seating we got was P U M P E D.

Maybe I'll do my own necro bump to show how they look on the patio Winking Face
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2003
5172 posts
268 upvotes
This Set seems to be identical to what OP and politicalcanuck ordered but in a different colour. It has more discount so ends up quite a bit less! This is perfect timing as I have been looking around for a set and was looking at costco which have these for quite a lot more!
This space for rent.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2006
5208 posts
401 upvotes
GunnerX wrote:
Jul 31st, 2019 1:25 am
This Set seems to be identical to what OP and politicalcanuck ordered but in a different colour. It has more discount so ends up quite a bit less! This is perfect timing as I have been looking around for a set and was looking at costco which have these for quite a lot more!
That's sold out now. I was tempted but didn't like the colour. I cancelled my other order and bought the blue of this one...