• Jun 10th, 2019 11:30 am
[OP]
Aug 25, 2012
91 posts
156 upvotes
VANCOUVER

[Best Buy] Best Buy Philips Hue Sale

Hello everyone,

I just made a purchase of Philips hue light strips for recessed lighting around the house. Best Buy is offering $100 off orders of $350 or more. The important part: can be stacked with promo code PH1518 which provides 15% off everything.

Go nuts on this one. Especially for Philips hue products that aren’t normally on sale ie. new items and light strips.

I love it when I can stack and get a good price from best buy... such a great feeling.

The combined savings on my order was close to 43% FYI
If you like them, please be sure to up vote my posts! When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
36 replies
Nov 12, 2017
338 posts
240 upvotes
What was the sale last time? $50 off $150, $100 off 300?
Mar 23, 2019
42 posts
25 upvotes
For the life of me, I can't figure out how to enter a promo code on their website...
Apr 1, 2018
24 posts
10 upvotes
AndroidVip wrote:
Jun 5th, 2019 4:48 pm
For the life of me, I can't figure out how to enter a promo code on their website...
at the end of checkout after you put in your payment info
Mar 14, 2016
31 posts
23 upvotes
Anyone else getting this error?

"A promotion in your cart has changed. One of the following may have occurred: <br/><ul><li>You now qualify for a different promotion(s)</li><li>The promotion(s) expired</li><li>Nothing in your cart qualifies for a promotion</li></ul>"
Jun 29, 2018
8 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
I can confirm you CAN stack the group discount with the 15% off code for the Colored Lightbulbs. I bought 4 at $54.99 and my total after tax was $154. A whopping $80+ savings.
Nov 27, 2018
94 posts
74 upvotes
I wonder if I can use ebate on this deal to get cash backs?
May 16, 2009
28 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
THANKS OP!
I was able to get
-2x sets of the hub+3x hue bulbs+dimmer
-set of 2x a19 hue bulbs

for ~$230 all in. regular was $350 + tax.
Oh and I stacked that ebates goodness all over it too
Nov 22, 2017
330 posts
242 upvotes
Does anyone have experience with the light strips? I want to get them for the recessed cabinets for my kitchen. From my research it looks like each strip has to be plugged into its own hue hub? So if i need 3 sets of strips in the kitchen, I need 3 hubs nearby to plug them all in?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated before I dump $300+ on more hue stuff lol.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
2638 posts
533 upvotes
Toronto
Canadiansinner wrote:
Jun 6th, 2019 9:08 am
Does anyone have experience with the light strips? I want to get them for the recessed cabinets for my kitchen. From my research it looks like each strip has to be plugged into its own hue hub? So if i need 3 sets of strips in the kitchen, I need 3 hubs nearby to plug them all in?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated before I dump $300+ on more hue stuff lol.
They each have their own power / zigbee adapter (all-in-one) that are attached, they connect to the same hue hub wirelessly.
Nov 22, 2017
330 posts
242 upvotes
mapleleafs89 wrote:
Jun 6th, 2019 9:15 am
They each have their own power / zigbee adapter (all-in-one) that are attached, they connect to the same hue hub wirelessly.
So they don't need to be plugged into the hue bridge? Every video I watch online shows it being plugged into a hub.