Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Best Buy Xbox Series S and X Available ONLINE TOMORROW LIMITED QUANTITIES

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2020 12:12 pm
[OP]
Oct 23, 2014
414 posts
426 upvotes
Orangeville

[Best Buy] Best Buy Xbox Series S and X Available ONLINE TOMORROW LIMITED QUANTITIES

Limited quantities available late morning tomorrow November 10th my guess is 11AM EST. Good Luck!

Best Buy - "late morning ET"
Walmart - "late morning ET"
RFDSimon wrote: Hiya, here's a list of stores that should have launch day stock tomorrow (Tweets are linked for reference):

The last time EB Games/Walmart used the "late morning ET" phrase, launch time was around 11:00 AM (see September 25, October 27), but it's not a guarantee they'll follow the same pattern tomorrow
Images
  • F8BC0F01-BE19-484B-9098-8C540D8AA402.jpeg
Last edited by RFDSimon on Nov 9th, 2020 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added list with more stores
2233 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
1310 posts
2581 upvotes
Toronto
You’re telling me you missed the massive thread already on this since last week?

You need a search engine good sir, not an Xbox.
[OP]
Oct 23, 2014
414 posts
426 upvotes
Orangeville
OVOSound wrote: You’re telling me you missed the massive thread already on this since last week?

Lemme know what the date is tomorrow ? And what date it says on the post
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
6694 posts
1276 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
At least we have a time frame. Don't need to stay up late, at least for Bestbuy.
OVOSound wrote: You’re telling me you missed the massive thread already on this since last week?

I recall one for the PS5 but not Xbox Series X/S. Is there an Xbox one?
There's a sucker born every minute.
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
14389 posts
4955 upvotes
London

This thread is the first I've heard of it
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1704 posts
551 upvotes
Bestbuy and Walmart too. I assume most retailers including EB.

[OP]
Oct 23, 2014
414 posts
426 upvotes
Orangeville
Viper98 wrote: This thread is the first I've heard of it
Yup thanks pal. Guess trolls are on RFD as well, not just reddit lol.
Aug 13, 2013
51 posts
55 upvotes
Montr

The Xbox Thread you seem to mention doesn't seem to show up on the RFD search tool. PS5 Nov 12th availability is super easy to find tho. Could you help share what Thread you are talking about?

Thank you!
Jan 31, 2008
317 posts
248 upvotes
Etobicoke (Toronto),…
Prodigy94 wrote: Yup thanks pal. Guess trolls are on RFD as well, not just reddit lol.
RFD is a massive troll site. Always has been.

Thank you.
Jan 27, 2011
470 posts
253 upvotes
How about you post a link to the other thread and move along.

Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1368 posts
1076 upvotes
EVIL-C wrote: RFD is a massive troll site. Always has been.

Thank you.
We both have really old accounts so we've been around for awhile. I think RFD has changed a lot! Especially after the voting system. So many of the threads are littered with crappy memes and stupid, low hanging fruit jokes, and it's all for the upvotes. It increases engagement but the content gets worse.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
2162 posts
1369 upvotes
Cambridge
DanP wrote: We both have really old accounts so we've been around for awhile. I think RFD has changed a lot! Especially after the voting system. So many of the threads are littered with crappy memes and stupid, low hanging fruit jokes, and it's all for the upvotes. It increases engagement but the content gets worse.
Fully agree here.
Apr 18, 2017
580 posts
277 upvotes
Ottawa
How can they be selling more Xbox's when they haven't even shipped mine that I placed last month!?!?
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
1014 posts
112 upvotes
I just got my shipping notice but it says delivery estimated on Friday November 16?!?! So much for pre-ordering and getting it launch day.
Last edited by scorpion2886 on Nov 9th, 2020 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
2174 posts
1299 upvotes
Sarnia
I only recently got the Xbox One X because they came out with that CyberPunk2077 SE / LE console and so I got to ask really should I even think of getting the Xbox Series X if I can get my hands on it? It isn't like I have a really good 4K tv that would guarantee quality HDR. I kind of have kept out of looking to get next gen consoles but somewhat tempted by the Xbox Series X for better 4K performance. What should I do? Btw the only console I would want to get rid of would be the Xbox One S I also have but really what could one get for it selling it used with a controller and maybe a few games? Anyway getting that itch that can be dangerous to the wallet. Besides it wouldn't be hard to get rid of it if I change my mind eh?
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
2174 posts
1299 upvotes
Sarnia
xxxronjames wrote: How can they be selling more Xbox's when they haven't even shipped mine that I placed last month!?!?
I kind of agree with you but what they are trying to do is be like how it normally would be with people being able to pick up a console at launch in store but it just has to be online cuz of COVID 19. Honestly I think it is ridiculous if not all stores do this even if it is small quantities. There should always be something available at launch.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
1627 posts
2119 upvotes
Atlantic
xxxronjames wrote: How can they be selling more Xbox's when they haven't even shipped mine that I placed last month!?!?
You've obviously never heard of a company called Air Canada.
Jun 12, 2013
250 posts
268 upvotes
Edmonton
I preordered at Walmart.ca 2 minutes after they initially went on sale for the first time. Date still says estimated delivery November 17, still haven't been charged and it still hasn't shipped. Yet they're selling more
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
2142 posts
775 upvotes
I got shipping notice for my Xbox but now my ps5. Arrival date of November 12