[Best Buy] Best Buy's Black Friday 2018 Sale is Live

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2018 2:34 pm
Nov 13, 2017
190 posts
107 upvotes
shadow_cruiser wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 5:49 pm
What are you using it for?. The iPad at the current price is infinitely better than other tablets in this price range
+1
pureenergon2 wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 6:49 pm
I agree as the iPad would be the best overall tablet.
I would use this future tablet to watch movies, netflix, some games, music.
What i like about Android is that i can download and copy mp3 and movies into the micro SD card. Where as i would have to pay for movie or songs in itunes. flexibility.
I also own a Note 8 so i am used to android.
You can still add your downloaded mp3 / movies to iTunes library and then sync with your iPad. You don't have to purchase the song or have Apple Music subscription in order to use your iPad.
Also I personally believe that iPad has more applications that are designed and optimized for big screen.
Sep 14, 2015
169 posts
35 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
DGSSSG wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 10:22 pm
+1

You can still add your downloaded mp3 / movies to iTunes library and then sync with your iPad. You don't have to purchase the song or have Apple Music subscription in order to use your iPad.
Also I personally believe that iPad has more applications that are designed and optimized for big screen.

Now i am a bit more persuaded to jump off the cliff and buy an iPad!
Is it worth the $90 to buy the 128GB storage vs 32GB?
original account: pureenergon

😕
Banned
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8485 upvotes
GTHA
pureenergon2 wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 11:51 pm
Yes
Nov 13, 2017
190 posts
107 upvotes
pureenergon2 wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 11:51 pm
Depends on how much of content you are going to store it locally.
I only use my iPad watch YouTube / Netflix videos and read news online, no games no music (I use spotify on my phone)
32GB was my choice, but it may not be enough for you since you want to play games (those apps take big storage space) and load movies to your iPad.
Not bad to upgrade to 128GB for only $90
Jun 15, 2015
3 posts
Just picked one up on Saturday at 1:01am at SDM after many.unsuccessful tries everywhere else on Black Friday.
Nov 13, 2014
29 posts
34 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
cosigned wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 11:32 am
Anyone buy or have experience with the JBL E45BT headphones that are on sale for $69?

For me, it was between the E45BT, the over ear JBLs that where for 10$ more online , and the Hesh 3 from Skull Candy.

I really enjoyed the Hesh 3's memory foam and bass, but now that I've listened to a lot of tracks, I don't really like the mids. I'm debating if I should go in and exchange it for the JBLs.

In that range there's also the Sony ch500, which is quite.nice too. But I'd definitely go with the JBL on ear, they seem like cheaper solo3s.
Nov 13, 2014
29 posts
34 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
cosigned wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 11:32 am
Anyone buy or have experience with the JBL E45BT headphones that are on sale for $69?
Also, there are a couple of other headphones you might want to check out at that price point.

There's the Jabra Move. The Marley headphones ( I think Marley 3?) And the ch-500 from Sony. In my opinion the Marley's and Jabra Move might be a good comparison too.
Jul 15, 2009
157 posts
35 upvotes
I missed out on the spider man ps4 bundle (because I couldn't afford it...) but then I got significant best buy gift cards from getting a new phone. Any chance that bundle will be restocked over the weekend?
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2010
4660 posts
671 upvotes
Toronto
rickodemilo wrote:
Nov 24th, 2018 10:47 am
I missed out on the spider man ps4 bundle (because I couldn't afford it...) but then I got significant best buy gift cards from getting a new phone. Any chance that bundle will be restocked over the weekend?
Yes. Its been in stock a couple of times. Just keep refrshing the page every so often. Probably people who had there order declined or perhapes change of mind.
---> Buy With Confidence! Over 80+ Feedback <---
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
2233 posts
844 upvotes
Sudbury
Only thing I wanted from BestBuy was the FireTV 4K.....sold out in minutes apparently at my local store.

Ordered from Amazon.ca instead.
Nov 14, 2018
7 posts
4 upvotes
Question for the TV experts ..., besides the Sony, any preference on which one is the best 55” TV for $599? Dont need any of the fancier features or apps, just basic TV viewing for some old people :)
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1186 posts
247 upvotes
Anyone got any feedback on the versa? Looking to be a bit more proactive with my fitness. Maybe look getting the echo 3. Probably gonna return my 1tb ssd and get these things instead.
Aug 9, 2018
13 posts
4 upvotes
I got the UE Boom 2 from a store. I have never been more disappointed with a BT Speaker, even MI Speakers that cost me 30 bucks were better. Maybe, I've got a defective one; almost zero thump. Wondering, should I return for a different piece or simply buy a different item altogether,
Aug 9, 2018
13 posts
4 upvotes
bbguy22 wrote:
Nov 24th, 2018 9:50 pm
Question for the TV experts ..., besides the Sony, any preference on which one is the best 55” TV for $599? Dont need any of the fancier features or apps, just basic TV viewing for some old people :)
If you can go to 699, I saw this TV in person, it isn't as bad as people make it sound. In fact, I was really impressed for the price (and its a 58')
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sa ... os_TV_psll

In case you want to go lower then I'd recommend:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07DXR ... EEQB&psc=1
Fairly, uncomplicated and competent TV.
Last edited by Prats06 on Nov 25th, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.