Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Best Buy's Black Friday 2018 Sale is Live

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2018 2:34 pm
Nov 14, 2018
35 posts
47 upvotes
Question for the TV experts ..., besides the Sony, any preference on which one is the best 55” TV for $599? Dont need any of the fancier features or apps, just basic TV viewing for some old people :)
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1541 posts
385 upvotes
Anyone got any feedback on the versa? Looking to be a bit more proactive with my fitness. Maybe look getting the echo 3. Probably gonna return my 1tb ssd and get these things instead.
Aug 9, 2018
317 posts
271 upvotes
I got the UE Boom 2 from a store. I have never been more disappointed with a BT Speaker, even MI Speakers that cost me 30 bucks were better. Maybe, I've got a defective one; almost zero thump. Wondering, should I return for a different piece or simply buy a different item altogether,
Aug 9, 2018
317 posts
271 upvotes
bbguy22 wrote: Question for the TV experts ..., besides the Sony, any preference on which one is the best 55” TV for $599? Dont need any of the fancier features or apps, just basic TV viewing for some old people :)
If you can go to 699, I saw this TV in person, it isn't as bad as people make it sound. In fact, I was really impressed for the price (and its a 58')
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sa ... os_TV_psll

In case you want to go lower then I'd recommend:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07DXR ... EEQB&psc=1
Fairly, uncomplicated and competent TV.
Last edited by Prats06 on Nov 25th, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1841 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like S2716DG is still available.
I thought it was a great deal so I got one but didn't open it yet.
Probably is too niche market item.

Maybe they will have even bigger sale on this item during Boxing day to push these items out.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2004
2827 posts
512 upvotes
Montreal
brandonw17 wrote: Heads up for anyone looking at the Zotac 1070 GTX. It's OOS online and every store. I just went to the Markville BB and it was NOT in the new shipment they got today, so it looks like (unless they're holding stock back) that we are SOL on that deal.
After some moderate back and forth got a rain check for the Zotac 1070 today, Not really much stopping anyone from getting one as the flyer fine print says you can get a rain check for anything that isn't a doorcrasher or marked limited quantities.
An RFDer and his credit card number are soon parted.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
22160 posts
10326 upvotes
Toronto
bbguy22 wrote: Question for the TV experts ..., besides the Sony, any preference on which one is the best 55” TV for $599? Dont need any of the fancier features or apps, just basic TV viewing for some old people :)
Maybe this will do: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/costco-h ... e-2238688/

It's on sale at Costco.ca for $468 including shipping.
Sep 14, 2015
335 posts
60 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
There is an old thread about the Boom speakers where you can customize the volume mixer to tweak the bass.
I did that when i got the rainbow color version and sounds way better now.
original account: pureenergon

😕
Oct 11, 2018
226 posts
134 upvotes
Xon wrote: After some moderate back and forth got a rain check for the Zotac 1070 today, Not really much stopping anyone from getting one as the flyer fine print says you can get a rain check for anything that isn't a doorcrasher or marked limited quantities.
Thanks for the heads up - did you get the raincheck in-store or were you able to do it online?
Dec 16, 2015
533 posts
696 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Is $50 the historical low for DualShock 4?

Got a Spider-Man bundle , but the add-ons are really sullying the “deal”
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
4026 posts
1858 upvotes
soulrebell wrote: Is $50 the historical low for DualShock 4?

Got a Spider-Man bundle , but the add-ons are really sullying the “deal”
The Spiderman bundle is a great deal.

$50 is the usual lowest sale price. It may have gone lower but it's rare.

If you miss out on the controller sale, it will show up at boxing day I'm sure. It's not a rare sale.
Aug 5, 2009
507 posts
89 upvotes
Vancouver
does anyone know what's the deal on for pixel 3 xl on a koodo medium tab for existing customers? are there any in store gc or gifts?
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2004
2827 posts
512 upvotes
Montreal
brandonw17 wrote: Thanks for the heads up - did you get the raincheck in-store or were you able to do it online?
In-store.
An RFDer and his credit card number are soon parted.
Nov 27, 2018
1 posts
I got super lucky but for those who REALLY want the Zotac GTX 1070 mini, check the website every so often. I managed to grab 1 of 4 in-stock last night at 1:42 AM for Online. It lasted around 4-5 minutes which is very inconvenient, but it seems they might still be restocking them?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)