[Best Buy] Best Buy's Black Friday 2019 Sale is Live

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2019 6:30 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3643 posts
3236 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
engman13 wrote: Samsung Galaxy Active at 179.99 worth it for someone looking for a smart watch?
It's a basic smartwatch with a focus on fitness (hence the name). I believe the Galaxy Watch line is pretty much the best smartwatch line you can use with any Android-based phone.

The Active2 is basically the Active with a larger size available, a digital "rotating" bezel, an improved HR monitor, and an ECG - whether that's worth an extra $120 to you is your call.
Aug 25, 2011
105 posts
30 upvotes
LACHINE
Yeah, I learned that lesson when trying to get the NES and SNES classics. If BB gives a time for a sale, more often than not it will be earlier.

What i did was add everything I wanted to my cart earlier today including that 200$ 55” TV and started checking on mobile app around 730pm around 830pm all the prices changed to BF and I just checked out.

Confirmation emails are usually delayed on BF wouldn’t worry.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14385 posts
4538 upvotes
Montreal
Yeah, the only time BB sticks to a time is on BD, when they empty all the carts and shut the system down until the official start.

On other sales, it's Lazy McSleepyButt in charge of starting things off, so he stealth-loads the deals strategically through the day so he can leave on time.
Official Response from Dollarama Management:

Dollarama has a no exchange/no refund policy, and as a result, all sales are final. This information can be found on the screen of each check-out/point-of-sale in our stores as well as on each receipt.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
2597 posts
628 upvotes
Picked up the Onkyo NR787. Same price as the U.S. right now and an awesome receiver!
Feb 26, 2016
17 posts
6 upvotes
Does anyone else's cart keep clearing and getting "not available" shopping on the website? What the hell...
Mar 11, 2019
218 posts
226 upvotes
Retail brick and mortar is having a tough time meeting stupid property taxes and other expenses online retailers dont have. I am glad ssd have drop in price so much as well as tv.
Oct 13, 2008
703 posts
396 upvotes
Mississauga
2short514 wrote: Yeah, I learned that lesson when trying to get the NES and SNES classics. If BB gives a time for a sale, more often than not it will be earlier.

What i did was add everything I wanted to my cart earlier today including that 200$ 55” TV and started checking on mobile app around 730pm around 830pm all the prices changed to BF and I just checked out.

Confirmation emails are usually delayed on BF wouldn’t worry.
I ordered stuff 12 hours ago no email yet. Wonder whether I should head to the store and pick up.
Aug 21, 2019
559 posts
360 upvotes
Markham
Any suggestions for a good 50 inch tv stand ?
Apr 3, 2006
759 posts
341 upvotes
I was pleasantly surprised. Got to a Best Buy at 6:10am today and was able to walk straight in. Got everything I wanted and left about 10 minutes later. Compared to other Black Fridays it wasn’t a zoo like previous years.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
1794 posts
325 upvotes
Lévis
Sushi Roll wrote: I was pleasantly surprised. Got to a Best Buy at 6:10am today and was able to walk straight in. Got everything I wanted and left about 10 minutes later. Compared to other Black Fridays it wasn’t a zoo like previous years.
Yeah, things are more online these days. Good thing of you ask me...
Pourquoi pas?
Mar 28, 2016
188 posts
175 upvotes
can anyone recommend any good dash cams on sale
Oct 2, 2019
250 posts
166 upvotes
Sushi Roll wrote: I was pleasantly surprised. Got to a Best Buy at 6:10am today and was able to walk straight in. Got everything I wanted and left about 10 minutes later. Compared to other Black Fridays it wasn’t a zoo like previous years.
Think about that. Do you think Maybe there’s a reason it’s not busy?
May 22, 2010
624 posts
82 upvotes
Looking for 75 inch or 65 inch TV. SAMSUNG NU series or Q6?