Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Best Buy's Boxing Day 2018 Sale is Now Live!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2019 2:04 pm
Jun 1, 2011
9 posts
1 upvote
th0rbahn wrote: For anyone who missed out on Octopath, I just successfully price matched it in store at Walmart despite BB online and in store being completely out of stock (they didn’t ask or check, just looked at the flyer)
Which WM did you do this at? Did you have to bring in a hard copy flyer or just show it on your phone? Thanks!
Sep 25, 2009
126 posts
48 upvotes
Halifax Bayer’s Lake, Showing it on my phone in Flipp app at the electronics counter.
Dec 11, 2008
190 posts
53 upvotes
Anyone had any luck getting Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5 shipped? I managed to place an order online on 26th but it still hasn't shipped yet. The two other games in the same order went out in their own separate shipments already.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
So I finally got my South Park PS4 copy and as I bought it primarily for the first game, I was wondering if anyone had tried to activate the code lately, and if it worked.

Thanks.
Dec 20, 2017
7 posts
1 upvote
KarinKasia wrote: The model numbers for the 2 packages are different on BB website. One ends in 20 the other ends in 26.

And you wouldn't have been able to PM Staples since they don't have the package anyways.

This is the one on Staples website.
https://m.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/cano ... 1/10406701

But yeah, the guy at the first Staples should get the lashing and not the 2nd lady. A $400 camera for $60 is too good to be true.

Also, if the PM is below cost, they'll most likely decline it. Losing money on a sale vs losing a customer makes no difference to them.

I guess next time if you get lucky with a particular CSR, deal with them rather than chancing with another CSR - especially if it's an item heavily discounted.
The really cheap one has a smaller memory card and no mention of Wi-fi (that I can find). The more expensive one comes with a 16gb card and calls out Wi-fi.
Jun 1, 2011
9 posts
1 upvote
th0rbahn wrote: Halifax Bayer’s Lake, Showing it on my phone in Flipp app at the electronics counter.
Thanks! I was able to successfully price match at Wal Mart as well.
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2008
1439 posts
194 upvotes
Winnipeg
boomshakalakaboom wrote: The really cheap one has a smaller memory card and no mention of Wi-fi (that I can find). The more expensive one comes with a 16gb card and calls out Wi-fi.
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ca ... 80035.aspx?

good catch on the 8gb vs 16gb memory card. too bad that in no way explains a $250 difference, haha. 32gb cards are selling for $5-$10. but, bestbuy CLEARLY lists wifi for this 'package'

it's like they cleared them out, then restocked the same product in a new box. the 'clearance' (old) ones are uber cheap, but they are still trying to sell the 'new' ones for regular prices.

i also noticed they at one point cleared on the t5i for $100 https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ca ... 76113.aspx? which is like buying the lens for $50off and getting a free t5i with it. obviously these were sold below cost to get rid of them, but then they would get replaced with the t6i. It seems like the same thing happened except canon replaced the SX540 with the SX540.

Bestbuy really needs to remove items that were cleared out long ago to prevent confusion like this.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
JackWhyte wrote: So I finally got my South Park PS4 copy and as I bought it primarily for the first game, I was wondering if anyone had tried to activate the code lately, and if it worked.
Just posting that both my codes worked fine as of December 28.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2017
1047 posts
1093 upvotes
Heads up on the Toshiba fire TV deals, they show up with the same deal on Amazon, fulfilled by Best Buy.

So you can buy there with the 10x aeroplan promotion.
Dec 29, 2005
415 posts
179 upvotes
Victoria
Huh. The $89.99 3TB WD Elements SE portable drive in the flyer has the same model number as a "WD Passport Ultra" drive I bought years ago that's in a similar shaped housing.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
9644 posts
2634 upvotes
Anyone find the box very misleading with the Ring Chime Pro in all the pictures, they even mention it in the “In the box” list? (The smart phone should be in it too lol)

Not to mention the French spelling mistake “avev” should be “avec” and “avancees” is missing an accent above the first ‘e.’
Images
  • 3EB2A758-5C65-4713-A661-8B05E520F288.jpeg
  • 758D7902-93D3-4C86-B220-59F92D763ED5.jpeg
  • 0DF61CC8-FB44-4225-A936-0951316B6B25.jpeg
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2008
1439 posts
194 upvotes
Winnipeg
bobbings wrote: Anyone find the box very misleading with the Ring Chime Pro in all the pictures, they even mention it in the “In the box” list? (The smart phone should be in it too lol)

Not to mention the French spelling mistake “avev” should be “avec” and “avancees” is missing an accent above the first ‘e.’
what was missing that you thought might be in the box?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
9644 posts
2634 upvotes
kamascottra wrote: what was missing that you thought might be in the box?
The box itself where it states the ring chime pro is in the box is missing but it’s a non issue as the package Bestbuy sold comes with a separate ring chime pro box. I just found the packaging for the doorbell to be misleading and contains spelling mistakes.
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 15, 2017
66 posts
13 upvotes
Hi, has anyone got the Yale Smart SL version and a IM1 network module to work with Apple Home Kit. Appreciate your input and feedback on price and the quality. Thanks.
May 4, 2011
491 posts
308 upvotes
Does Best Buy not charge EHF anymore on tvs? I picked up with the Toshiba firestick one and there was no ehf on it at all
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1293 posts
915 upvotes
BrendanD wrote: Does Best Buy not charge EHF anymore on tvs? I picked up with the Toshiba firestick one and there was no ehf on it at all
The 55” with free Spot Echo? I didn’t get charged anything either! I’m assuming a fluke?
RFD has saved & made me $$$
May 4, 2011
491 posts
308 upvotes
DOC SB wrote: The 55” with free Spot Echo? I didn’t get charged anything either! I’m assuming a fluke?
I bought the 43 for the bedroom. But yeah same thing. Crazy lol