Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Best Buy's Boxing Day Sale is Live!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2017 9:35 am
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
thedealhunter2000 wrote: Just received the Canon T5 camera package a day ago. Gotta love Canada Trust. They just left it outside the house with full advertisement of what the item was. I mean how can you not get any more detailed then a large image of the camera on the side of the package on the porch and the neighbor that got burgled about 2 weeks ago.
Canada Trust is doing shipping now? :P
Jun 4, 2006
739 posts
448 upvotes
Brampton | Vaughan
Just a head's up for anyone that bought the Sony XBR55700D for $1199 at BB, it's on sale at Canada Computers until Jan 5th for $999, i got it priced matched to $978
Aug 10, 2008
71 posts
27 upvotes
kanewtz wrote: How is it on hardwood floors? That is my main concern since it doesn't have "bristles", it has rollers. Would it scratch the floor?
Sorry, I just read this. I actually made a mistake its not the 631 that I have it's the 761. My whole condo is darkish hardwood, with a little cow rug in front of the tv. It appears very soft on the hardwood actually, its not very heavy so i can't imagine it making any damage with it's wheels.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2004
1154 posts
378 upvotes
Whitby
I just got the UpTab display port adapter to HDMI 2.0: http://www.uptab.com/displayport-to-hdm ... lated.html

WORKS FLAWLESS! 4k is SO damn smooth now, and it completely fixed my black levels too (no idea why)!!!! I haven't tried movies but all my games running at 4k look way better and of course smoother at 60fps.

I also got rid of the 2x4 and it centered the monitors real nice when I lifted the middle one up as high as I could (I used a 2" ABS tube and cut it into 2" sections and stood them on end and put one at each corner of the TV). Everything is super solid, zero wobble on anything. You could hang yourself off the left and right monitors and they wouldn't even budge :D

-Jamie M.
Home server: http://ywax.us
Speedtest: Image
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2008
1736 posts
405 upvotes
So just found out these knuckle heads canceled 3 of my 4 orders. Got my lense. But no Sony camera kit. Speakers or receiver... what's the point of BD shopping online then

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)