[Best Buy] BestBuy - Jabra Elite Sport In-Ear - $159.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2020 8:02 pm
[OP]
Aug 10, 2014
8 posts
10 upvotes

[Best Buy] BestBuy - Jabra Elite Sport In-Ear - $159.99

For those shopping for Airpods or alternative, BestBuy has a sale right now on these in-ear headphones.

Lowest price on 3C was $155, this is pretty close.
Comes in black, multiple tips and has noise-cancellation.

Deal link: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ja ... 65&irgwc=1
Last edited by MoeRice on May 8th, 2020 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Nov 24, 2017
198 posts
115 upvotes
I owned these for over an year and I have AirPods as well. I still pick my Jabra over my AirPods. These are more secure in your ears and feels like longer battery life than the AirPods.
Also these have the “hear through” function Too.
Apr 5, 2020
3 posts
these seems to be 65t. apparently the new 75t is a pretty significant upgrade over these.

the 75 is at 260 right now, so not sure how these were 290 original....
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1323 posts
2502 upvotes
Lowest these have been was $99.99 through the fidoXTRA offer.

tsc-tsc-fidoxtra-jabra-elite-sport-99-9 ... 9-2294314/

I have been using these for quite some time now. Overall I would rate them a 7-7.5 out of 10. They are great if you plan to use them for fitness but a tad heavy in the ear as reg everyday pair. Plus, the battery life could be better overall.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2002
1841 posts
352 upvotes
AnsonM30314 wrote: these seems to be 65t. apparently the new 75t is a pretty significant upgrade over these.

the 75 is at 260 right now, so not sure how these were 290 original....
The Elite Sport is unique in the line from the 65t and 75t as it's the only one with a heart-rate monitor which is relatively rare for true wireless earbuds. It also has a number of training features the other Jabras don't and is IP67 rated (completely tight against dust and water immersible) where-as the others are only IP55 or IP56 (dust "protected" and water spray only).

Comparison of Jabra models here.

I've had the Elite Sport for several years now and have enjoyed them - no issues, works as advertised.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3267 posts
1341 upvotes
Vancouver
I've been looking at the Jabras over the last few months. The Sports in the OP came our 3-4yrs ago. The 65t and 75t are newer replacement models.

Near as I can tell, the pros of the OP are training features (some of which I personally question the value and reliability), a higher IP rating (67 vs 55), and longer warranty (3yrs vs 2yrs). The major con is battery life, which is significantly lower than the 65t/75t. OP's is also a little bigger and doesn't have rapid charge.

I guess it depends on your use case, but I'd take the newer ones with more battery life and less bulk vs some of the features of the older model. I think Costco.ca recently had the 65t on sale for the same price (Member Only pricing), but it might've ended now.

BTW, Jabra is also selling the OP's at the same price, if you want to buy direct for some reason: https://www.jabra.ca/sports-headphones/ ... 8600001-02
Aug 21, 2016
308 posts
444 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Bishop8 wrote: I've been looking at the Jabras over the last few months. The Sports in the OP came our 3-4yrs ago. The 65t and 75t are newer replacement models.

Near as I can tell, the pros of the OP are training features (some of which I personally question the value and reliability), a higher IP rating (67 vs 55), and longer warranty (3yrs vs 2yrs). The major con is battery life, which is significantly lower than the 65t/75t. OP's is also a little bigger and doesn't have rapid charge.

I guess it depends on your use case, but I'd take the newer ones with more battery life and less bulk vs some of the features of the older model. I think Costco.ca recently had the 65t on sale for the same price (Member Only pricing), but it might've ended now.

BTW, Jabra is also selling the OP's at the same price, if you want to buy direct for some reason: https://www.jabra.ca/sports-headphones/ ... 8600001-02
65t still retails at Costco for $169.99, it's the blue color. 65t and 75t were available recently for very cheap and people brought in bulk/could not cancel. Many of them are reselling (including me) jabra-ymmv-40-10-3-site-wide-jabra-elit ... g-2370795/
RFD Effect Is Real
Jun 15, 2019
262 posts
244 upvotes
I can confirm, I debated heavily between the sport and the 75t using this deal. I ended up getting the 75t, have been running with it for 10 km a day for the last 4 days and so far I like them over my power beats pro.

Originally I bought the pro because apple pods won’t stick in my ear so I figured power beats since it has a hook would not fall out. In the end , wearing sunglasses with it can be annoying at times.

My personal review, the 75t are amazing, still trying to figure out how to use the buttons, had an issue where if I got a call the left ear bud would stop working but it hasn’t happened since doing it on the first day. I personally really so far enjoy them and would definitely say worth the buy and looks less weird than the power beats pro.