Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Black Friday ASUS AC3100 Router 4x4 MU-MIMO ($199.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2017 9:33 am
Deal Fanatic
Jun 22, 2004
6461 posts
213 upvotes
Tommy74 wrote: In China you can buy Mickey Mouse that never heard about Walt Disney and blue Pluto dog that looks like Blue's Clues. But thanks for the tip - booking Air China ticket right now. I will be back with 2 suitcases of fake routers.
ROFLMAO. There's so many knock-offs in China, you'd need the exact make and model, and buy from a reputable chain store.
Nov 21, 2016
34 posts
5 upvotes
Tommy74 wrote: In China you can buy Mickey Mouse that never heard about Walt Disney and blue Pluto dog that looks like Blue's Clues. But thanks for the tip - booking Air China ticket right now. I will be back with 2 suitcases of fake routers.

lol.
but it's not fake.
the routers are authentic. and cheap in price.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2007
2005 posts
691 upvotes
GTA
Looks like the AC1900 is back up to $200.... Given that, any reason not to get this one instead?
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2006
1668 posts
1441 upvotes
Toronto
Chuttt wrote: I bought one a few weeks ago but returned it. For some reason mine was not very stable on 5Ghz, oh well...
I bought this router in September and returned it as well. Used it for 2 weeks and 5 GHz just died on me. Tried hard resetting and ended up bricking the router. It was a very fast router while it was working. Lots of people are experiencing the same issue as me on Amazon. Luckily it died within 30 days or else I have to deal with Asus RMA. Ended up getting the red DLink DIR-885L router for $229 at Costco which has the same chipset as this Asus.
Feb 13, 2017
13 posts
7 upvotes
Purchased today at Staples by applying the price match and with $15 coupon code.

$329.49 - $129.50 - $15 = $185.19 + tx
Jan 27, 2007
222 posts
301 upvotes
PedleZelnip wrote: Ended up doing the same. $50 is $50 and I've used the 1900P before (my former office had one), but the AC3100 has very mixed comments. I also have pretty modest needs from a router.
Picked that one last week and I can attest that it's a great router. Was leaning towards the Nighthawk R7000 but after much research the updated 1900P model has even better specs. Don't regret that choice at all.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)