Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Blink XT2 Security Camera(s) + Free Amazon Echo Dot Packages ($94.99+)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2020 1:31 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3015 posts
1142 upvotes
Krime1k wrote: In theory yes but it may not work. I’ve had retailers ask for the remaining items when returning or they would not process.
It seems like all the shipments are separated between the Blink cameras and the Echo devices. I have two separate orders and both have two seperate shipments, but while one has one invoice for the 3 items (Blink, Dot and Show), the other has two invoices (1 for Blink and 1 for the Echo devices).

That's where I'm tempted to return the cameras just to see if I can keep the Echo devices.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3293 posts
426 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
derrickrose wrote: Any ideas how to mount these indoors without using screws?
They come (unless update) with adhesive tape too.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
5283 posts
471 upvotes
derrickrose wrote: Any ideas how to mount these indoors without using screws?
Command tape from 3M?
Dec 28, 2004
287 posts
64 upvotes
Question, I bought the 3 pack but only need 2 camera's. If someone else already has the system can they just use my 3rd camera and add it to their existing system?
Nov 22, 2017
832 posts
1199 upvotes
Slayguy wrote: Question, I bought the 3 pack but only need 2 camera's. If someone else already has the system can they just use my 3rd camera and add it to their existing system?
Yes, you can add up to 10 cameras per hub. So you sell/give someone your 3rd camera. They can link it to their hub.
Jun 10, 2016
84 posts
196 upvotes
Jeeper30 wrote: I received my online order today as well in two packages. Since I went in store the same day and picked them up there, am I right to think that when I return these items I can keep the Echo Show 5 for 4.99 and return the rest?
Cech wrote: It seems like all the shipments are separated between the Blink cameras and the Echo devices. I have two separate orders and both have two seperate shipments, but while one has one invoice for the 3 items (Blink, Dot and Show), the other has two invoices (1 for Blink and 1 for the Echo devices).

That's where I'm tempted to return the cameras just to see if I can keep the Echo devices.
Best Buy allows return on individual items. However, unless part of a bundle (i.e. you DID NOT add the items separately on the website), or printed otherwise for a reasonable price on the invoice, if you return one of the items of the bundle, the other items will be charged at full price per this: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/help/blta7 ... d08016dc32 . That is, you will receive less than what is printed for your camera-only refund.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3015 posts
1142 upvotes
Pinetrees wrote: Best Buy allows return on individual items. However, unless part of a bundle (i.e. you DID NOT add the items separately on the website), or printed otherwise for a reasonable price on the invoice, if you return one of the items of the bundle, the other items will be charged at full price per this: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/help/blta7 ... d08016dc32 . That is, you will receive less than what is printed for your camera-only refund.
I might just try.

Like I said, I have an invoice receipt just for the cameras showing $249.99 plus the taxes. I already received the Show and the Dot for this order, and the 3 pack of cameras was shipped from BC, so it will only arrive in a few days.
Nov 22, 2017
832 posts
1199 upvotes
Cech wrote: I might just try.

Like I said, I have an invoice receipt just for the cameras showing $249.99 plus the taxes. I already received the Show and the Dot for this order, and the 3 pack of cameras was shipped from BC, so it will only arrive in a few days.
My cameras were shipped from BC as well. But did you check the travelling it did? Mine left from delta BC, went to Alberta then Manitoba and 3 days later it went back to Delta BC lol. Now it’s finally in Ontario. Not sure why fedex decided to ship like that.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1461 posts
1023 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
montward wrote: I was able to order the 3-camera Blink XT2, Echo Show 5 and Echo Dot for a total of $288.13 Yesterday , I received email from BB advising two packages were shipped along with tracking numbers and an invoice showing Amazon Echo $0, Amazon Show 5 $4.99 and Blink XT2 3 camera set $249.99 I have just now had one package delivered (Sunday) which contained the camera set and Echo Show 5 so expecting the 2nd shipment will be the Echo Dot. Thanks again OPs!
I received part two of the BB shipment today and as I hoped, it contained the Amazon Echo Dot (gen 3)….. happy that BB fulfilled the Echo Dot and Show 5 in my Blink XT camera order.... thanks again OPs
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1523 posts
3409 upvotes
Canadiansinner wrote: My cameras were shipped from BC as well. But did you check the travelling it did? Mine left from delta BC, went to Alberta then Manitoba and 3 days later it went back to Delta BC lol. Now it’s finally in Ontario. Not sure why fedex decided to ship like that.
Very weird. I ordered a 3 pack and a 2 pack a day later and both shipped via 4 separate packages, but all from Mississauga. Yesterday I received the 3 pack which came with the Echo Dot, and a separate package with just the Show. Now today I received a Show and Dot, but the 2 pack was delayed till tomorrow. Debating if I'm going to return the two pack, but it's such good value with everything that was included.
Dec 12, 2013
237 posts
110 upvotes
Mississauga
5 Days running. Battery alert on all 3 already requiring replacement. Not very impressive.
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
13345 posts
3006 upvotes
Drewmar wrote: 5 Days running. Battery alert on all 3 already requiring replacement. Not very impressive.
All 3 on outdoor?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3015 posts
1142 upvotes
Drewmar wrote: 5 Days running. Battery alert on all 3 already requiring replacement. Not very impressive.
If they are outdoor in the cold, it is normal. Voltage fluctuations are normal with all batteries in the cold, have a Tesla? ;)

It should continue to work and the alert will disappear when it warms up.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
3015 posts
285 upvotes
How can I mount this on brick outdoors? Any recommendations for what screws to use? I looked at tapcon and they look too large to be used with the mounts provided.
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
13345 posts
3006 upvotes
my package has 2 separate receipt pdf...the blink has one separate...can I just return that and keep the show 5 and dot (which is on a separate receipt)?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)