• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2016 1:09 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Oct 14, 2013
851 posts
1846 upvotes

[Best Buy] Bloodborn 19,99$ (Warm)

Not shown currently on the Website, but i saw this deal in the Weekly Flyer. (22/04/16)

Bloodborn : 19.99$ (50% Off)

Not a bad price for a pretty good Game.

You can bundle your purchase with a 20$ PSN Card to have the DLC that came out a couple of months ago.
56 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2942 posts
5295 upvotes
London, Ontario
If the price isn't available on the website then why provide a link?
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
1753 posts
1124 upvotes
Toronto
SoldierZeroB wrote: If the price isn't available on the website then why provide a link?
I'm assuming so he/she doesn't have to update their OP later on. It also let's you see the actual item page before the price changes (in this case it's less relevant, but when it's a TV or something with various models with similar attributes, it can be useful to know ahead of time).
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2013
4692 posts
1633 upvotes
Toronto
Alexandero2 wrote: I'm assuming so he/she doesn't have to update their OP later on. It also let's you see the actual item page before the price changes (in this case it's less relevant, but when it's a TV or something with various models with similar attributes, it can be useful to know ahead of time).
I'm looking at the flyers, and they're not showing it yet either, although if this is legit, good deal!
Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Canon A-1
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1374 posts
1025 upvotes
Quebec City
Starting the 22th according the flyer.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
3896 posts
1758 upvotes
You can always order now and price match tomorrow if you're itching to get this.

Great game...poor load times =(. The game tests your patience in all sorts of ways.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
1627 posts
1464 upvotes
halcyon wrote: You can always order now and price match tomorrow if you're itching to get this.

Great game...poor load times =(. The game tests your patience in all sorts of ways.
It's a steep learning curve , but when you get the hang ofnt, it's less punishing.
Deal Addict
May 4, 2007
1142 posts
448 upvotes
Montreal
halcyon wrote: You can always order now and price match tomorrow if you're itching to get this.

It's just mostly loading from hunter's dream to a "level". Once in a level, which is usually very large, there is no load time. It was never a big deal for me.

Best game I played in years. Just amazing lore and story depth. There are more types of enemy in this one game than in all those recent western-made blockbuster crap combined. Makes me wanna play the Dark Souls series now...
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
3896 posts
1758 upvotes
bigmackKFT wrote: It's a steep learning curve , but when you get the hang ofnt, it's less punishing.
I'm one of the many that gave it a try and got stuck on the 1st boss. Yes, without question it's rewarding and amazing in so many ways but its not for everyone. Maybe I'll give it another try. Sometimes the biggest frustration about the game is having played 2 hrs or so and realizing you're no further than when you started 2 hrs prior (which isn't the point of the game in the end).
Sep 4, 2014
78 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Damnit I just bought a used copy yesterday
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2012
1447 posts
321 upvotes
Vancouver
been waiting for this game to price drop down to $20 for the longest time. really excited for this if i can get it for $20.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2011
2585 posts
1026 upvotes
Winnipeg
I'll pick it up tomorrow and play it when I 100% Dark Souls 3.
[OP]
Oct 14, 2013
851 posts
1846 upvotes
SoldierZeroB wrote: If the price isn't available on the website then why provide a link?
Not shown currently on the Website, but i saw this deal in the Weekly Flyer. (22/04/16)
Sep 4, 2014
78 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto, ON
They also patched the game to improve loading times. It is definitely way quicker now. Also when you get the game you won't be able to play at all until the game installs to the hdd and installs the patch. It takes about 20-30 mins
Feb 15, 2010
183 posts
58 upvotes
Played all the Souls games, currently playing Dark Souls 3, but Bloodborne is From Software's best work yet. A must-have addition to your PS4 library, so long as you're willing to "git gud".
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deal Addict
May 4, 2007
1142 posts
448 upvotes
Montreal
halcyon wrote: I'm one of the many that gave it a try and got stuck on the 1st boss. Yes, without question it's rewarding and amazing in so many ways but its not for everyone. Maybe I'll give it another try. Sometimes the biggest frustration about the game is having played 2 hrs or so and realizing you're no further than when you started 2 hrs prior (which isn't the point of the game in the end).
I recommend checking out the playthroughs on youtube as guides. The one I recommend is by EpicNameBro. He's a true huge fan of the genre producing interesting and thorough videos. This is the type of game that you can finish and miss half of the content of the game and know nothing about the story because there are many optional paths and quests. Guaranteed you won't miss much following EpicNameBro's videos and you will understand the story better too. Use the videos to figure out what section he plays next, then go play the section yourself; then finish the video to see if you've missed anything.
Jun 19, 2011
115 posts
144 upvotes
WINNIPEG
This is honestly one of my favorite games of all time. Tons of hours worth of play time (assuming you aren't trying to speed through it, which you can) and lots of "endgame" content. I found this game much more accessible than the Souls series and it seemed a bit more fast paced (though admittedly I did not beat DS1 and was not a huge fan of DS2). There is a piece right at the start of the game I found very frustrating but after that I was so glad I gave it a chance.

Must have this title if you own a ps4 and like well made games. Don't be scared to use a wiki to help you through, I found that it really helped me have a decent flow to the game instead of running around.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3890 posts
4182 upvotes
Ottawa
Good price. Will wait on what is in the flash sale tomorrow before I make the plunge again. (Bought it before, didn't open it, sold it to a friend.)