• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2016 1:09 pm
Tags:
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
10223 posts
4508 upvotes
THIS

Image
Brainhunter wrote: A must-have addition to your PS4 library, so long as you're willing to "git gud".

People consider Gascoigne as one of the hardest bosses in Bloodborne but it is a very easy fight if you use logic. I played carelessly and still beat it easily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB-zph51bJI


Dark Souls III first boss easily defeated using the worst starting character class at character level 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfpxKlK59Ik



Bloodborne loading times have been patched so it loads much faster than it did at launch.
uberbaumer wrote: I wouldn't call the loading times a problem in the game's current state.

.
Member
Mar 7, 2010
368 posts
84 upvotes
Ottawa
Holy crud..sold out everyone in Ottawa/Gatineau and online!
Really?
Suspect somebody decided to mass buy and try and resell at a markup maybe?
Hopefully they get more stock before the sale ends.

ex
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2007
1396 posts
86 upvotes
exnihilio13 wrote: Holy crud..sold out everyone in Ottawa/Gatineau and online!
Really?
Suspect somebody decided to mass buy and try and resell at a markup maybe?
Hopefully they get more stock before the sale ends.

ex
I dont think it's worth that much to bother reselling. Shoppers had it for 19.99 months ago.
Member
May 30, 2011
367 posts
565 upvotes
s1gfromwpg wrote: Dude, it took me a month to beat the 1st boss. A MONTH! However, once I got passed that hurdle, it was just awesome. Sure, I died thousands of more times afterwards, but when I finally finished the game (7 months later!), it was the most gratifying experience I've had since finishing Mega Man 2 back on the NES. Keep going. Don't give up.
Bloodborne's beginning has a really really steep learning curves. I suggest looking on the internet to how to unlock the firsts few shortcuts/bonfire. If you're able to go past Father Gascoigne and Cleric Beast, you're good to go with the rest of the game.

Little hint: If you're having hard time with Cleric beast and haven't encountered Father Gascoigne yet, it's possible to summon a friendly NPC to help you with the Cleric which will make this fight a breeze !
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
10223 posts
4508 upvotes
Yes, you can also summon Father Gasciogne (if you did not kill him yet), or if you play online, other players to help you beat any boss battle.
alexaxa wrote: Bloodborne's beginning has a really really steep learning curves. I suggest looking on the internet to how to unlock the firsts few shortcuts/bonfire. If you're able to go past Father Gascoigne and Cleric Beast, you're good to go with the rest of the game.

Little hint: If you're having hard time with Cleric beast and haven't encountered Father Gascoigne yet, it's possible to summon a friendly NPC to help you with the Cleric which will make this fight a breeze !
Member
Mar 7, 2010
368 posts
84 upvotes
Ottawa
exnihilio13 wrote: Holy crud..sold out everyone in Ottawa/Gatineau and online!
Really?
Suspect somebody decided to mass buy and try and resell at a markup maybe?
Hopefully they get more stock before the sale ends.

ex
Stock was back online
Spent 5 minutes looking for a filler to get the order over $25 for free shipping...stock was gone.
Wowza!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2013
4158 posts
4616 upvotes
Ottawa
exnihilio13 wrote: Stock was back online
Spent 5 minutes looking for a filler to get the order over $25 for free shipping...stock was gone.
Wowza!
If it happens again, get some preorder game, add it to your cart, once game ships, call Best Buy and cancel the preorder.
Member
Mar 7, 2010
368 posts
84 upvotes
Ottawa
Batarang wrote: If it happens again, get some preorder game, add it to your cart, once game ships, call Best Buy and cancel the preorder.
Nice!
Thanks for the tip!
ex
Member
Feb 5, 2015
247 posts
172 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Stock's all gone! was hoping to pick this up, any options for price matches or same price elsewhere?
Sr. Member
Oct 9, 2011
611 posts
315 upvotes
EAST YORK
Stock is gone, but Amazon Canada had it for $19.99 last week as well. Quickly ordered it in the nick of time, it's gone up to $42 now
Member
Apr 18, 2005
372 posts
166 upvotes
Vancouver
Just grabbed 2 copies, one for myself and one for my friend eBay.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 22, 2009
11794 posts
2753 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!

I have $10 worth of Rewards Zone gift certificates...so this Bloodborne PS4 game will end up for just $10 for me making it even Sweeter deal...as the certificates are bound to expire in a month or so. :D
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2013
4158 posts
4616 upvotes
Ottawa
Bloodborne: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/blo ... 32d852en02
Until Dawn: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/unt ... c8cc78en02

Both have restocked what appears to be a significant amount.
Go get them guys. And don't forget, add some preorder game to the order and cancel once it ships. No need for $5+ filler.
Or double dip and get both games since they're both in stock.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2007
2678 posts
768 upvotes
Batarang wrote: Bloodborne: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/blo ... 32d852en02
Until Dawn: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/unt ... c8cc78en02

Both have restocked what appears to be a significant amount.
Go get them guys. And don't forget, add some preorder game to the order and cancel once it ships. No need for $5+ filler.
Or double dip and get both games since they're both in stock.
Thanks! Finally grabbed a copy of Until Dawn. Already own BB so did a preorder "discount" for shipping.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)