• Jul 6th, 2020 12:21 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 31, 2018
117 posts
192 upvotes

[Best Buy] Blue microphones- yeti blackout *PRICEMATCHED* YMMV $119.99

Just wanted to share the deal I got today at best buy. Was looking for a microphone online and liked this one, everywhere was selling for 179-189, but eb games has it on their website for 119.99. it's oos on their site and only available in a couple Quebec stores, but when I showed the webpage on my phone to the best buy guy he price matched it for me to 119.99 no questions asked! Not sure how much longer the 119.99 pricing is for.

Here is the link to the eb games page: (screenshots also attached here of the page I showed)
https://www.ebgames.ca/pc/Games/719270/ ... microphone

Link to best buy item page:
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/bl ... 0/10361788

Good luck!
Images
  • upload.png
  • upload.png
Last edited by Nibbsie on Jul 6th, 2020 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
9 replies
Nov 17, 2013
33 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
I thought best buy ended their price match program?
Aug 2, 2019
26 posts
12 upvotes
They ended the price beat program not the price match program.

How to request a price match
If you’ve already bought the product
In Store: If you've already made your purchase in-store, you'll also need to make your request at a Best Buy store. Remember to bring the flyer, advertisement, or web address of the lower-priced product with you as well as your original receipt.

Online: If you've bought something online, you can request a price match online or by phone. To make your request online, first you will need to Find your order, then go to the order details page, and select “Contact Us.” For email requests, make sure to include the name of the item you want to price match, the lower price of the item, and the link to the product page or flyer with the lower price. You can also request a price match for an item you've purchased online by calling us at 1-866-237-8289.

If you haven’t bought the product yet
Since you haven’t made your purchase yet you can visit any store to request a price match. If you qualify, they’ll be able to discount your purchase on the spot. Remember to bring the flyer, advertisement, or web address of the lower-priced product with you.
Dec 23, 2015
361 posts
236 upvotes
Kingston, ON
darkwata wrote: I thought best buy ended their price match program?
No, just that they won't do 10% of the difference anymore.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1551 posts
520 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Can anyone comment on this mic quality?

Also, if they don’t think this is a good mix, what would be better?
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
15999 posts
7579 upvotes
Ottawa
gves02 wrote: Can anyone comment on this mic quality?

this is a good mic. It's HUGE though, which is the biggest downside to having it. They now make a smaller model called Nano
This is RedFlagDeals, not RedFlagCheapskates. Rich or poor, we all want our deals so we can buy even more stuff we may or may not need.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1859 posts
4029 upvotes
warpdrive wrote: this is a good mic. It's HUGE though, which is the biggest downside to having it. They now make a smaller model called Nano
Yeah huge mic but really good quality. Its also heavy so can't just get any micstand or itll drop down. Crazy how the prices hasnt gone down over the years. Got mine for about 90$ 5 years ago.
Sep 27, 2019
122 posts
198 upvotes
gves02 wrote: Can anyone comment on this mic quality?

It's considered one of the best plug and play USB mics in the market. Combined with audacity or the like you have the makings of a pretty good at home recording studio for music , podcasting, youtubing, ect. Really popular Mic with those crowds.

I may have jumped on this a week ago when I was looking for a gift for my musician father, for recording online. I got the fefine which is half the price but not quite as feature heavy as the yeti. Yetis considered kind of the pinnacle but quite expensive. Youtubers love it so lots of vids on them both.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
15999 posts
7579 upvotes
Ottawa
Hartia0 wrote: Yeah huge mic but really good quality. Its also heavy so can't just get any micstand or itll drop down. Crazy how the prices hasnt gone down over the years. Got mine for about 90$ 5 years ago.
yeah mine is even older but paid $80 at Staples. There was a crazy price error where people got it for $55 or so.

Really good mic for sure. Not that I'm a podcaster or anything so it's overkill in my case. Use it for mainly just doing work meetings.
This is RedFlagDeals, not RedFlagCheapskates. Rich or poor, we all want our deals so we can buy even more stuff we may or may not need.