1480 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
Me hoping this was a cooler or travel mug
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1763 posts
2088 upvotes
Ottawa
FoxtrotRomeo wrote: I’m not sure about the colour, but it’s an ok price for it.
All the other colours are $109-119 anyway and just $10 off. I don't get it. Teal sound better somehow? Face With Tears Of Joy
Penalty Box
Feb 24, 2018
24783 posts
32514 upvotes
KevinT277396 wrote: Are they talking to each other through the microphones?
Too many potential responses in my head that could result in an infraction from my friend and colleague, Mars12.

It's New Year's Eve, folks can enjoy this overpriced microphone in their leisure.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
7959 posts
4706 upvotes
Montreal
I thought teal was a typo for deal !
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2020
4075 posts
3337 upvotes
Why all the downvotes? This is a good price? I ultimately got the Samson Q2U. But maybe I'll buy this for the Teal.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3739 posts
5141 upvotes
Oakville
MrBigNose wrote: Hmm...I bought the Blue Yeti black for $10 more as a gift. The Teal color has been this price for a while, on both Amazon and Bestbuy. Would buy Q2U if I saw your post earlier.

Here is a comparison.
https://www.streamtechreviews.com/blog/ ... samson-q2u
The reviewer is addressing the everyday use crowd.

If you sound proof your vicinity (do it in the basement or attic), or use for musical instruments, or need flexibility to change over between interviews, podcasts, or teams meeting, then the higher sensitivity and pattern changing features of the yeti make it the superior mic.

The Samsung loses out in specific frequencies hence why you don't hear back ground noise, so the "rejection" isn't beneficial in those circumstances above.

Yeti is a poor man's podcast mic, and the Samsung is a everyday horse for basic solo recording.

There are better options on sale than both of these of course, if you grab the discountinued Shure mics.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Nov 17, 2018
126 posts
59 upvotes
FoxtrotRomeo wrote: I’m not sure about the colour, but it’s an ok price for it.
It says it’s a gaming microphone. Why would someone need a microphone for gaming?
Nov 1, 2008
792 posts
687 upvotes
Canada
Not a good teal
==================================================
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2020
4075 posts
3337 upvotes
BurnabyRich wrote: It says it’s a gaming microphone. Why would someone need a microphone for gaming?
Streamers basically, but a condenser would catch all the noise in the room. I'm tempted, but I should probably get a job first before spending on something I don't need...If I had a job, I'd totally get this for the colour...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)