• Last Updated:
  • Dec 20th, 2019 10:27 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1392 posts
1145 upvotes

[Best Buy] Boom 3 Bluetooth WITH charging stand - $120 off

Was looking at Boom 3 Bluetooth speakers for my son and came across the bundle for less than the Black Friday price for speaker alone.

Beforescott - mega boom 3 -$179.00 with dock.

https://bestbuyca.o93x.net/c/341376/644 ... y/13808088

Seems like a really good deal if you want a charging stand.

Either way, grabbed it for Christmas. I got a charging stand and speaker for $20 less than the speaker sale price by itself.

Also nfc connect with tap.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/search?search=+Boom+3

Stand:

https://www.ultimateears.com/en-ca/wire ... er-up.html

Anyway, there it is for anyone looking for one of these.

If there’s a better price for this speaker and stand please let me know, I’ll buy it.

Block party sound and style

Bluetooth 4.1 technology lets you wirelessly connect to your smartphone, tablet, or other Bluetooth-enabled device

Compact size is easy to tote along with you wherever you go

Battery lasts up to 15 hours and recharges in a flash thanks to speedy micro USB charging, so you can keep the groovy dance tunes going until the sun comes up!

Delivers loud and immersive 360-degree sound with deep and accurate bass, all carefully balanced so you can hear every note

Magic Button lets you play, pause, and skip tracks you're streaming from another device directly on the speaker

Covered in a two-tone, iridescent fabric that's engineered for extreme performance

Simple streaming and control

NFC technology allows you to pair your NFC-compatible device with a simple tap

3.5mm audio output to connect music players without Bluetooth or NFC

Use the companion app on your smartphone to turn on the speaker remotely or activate special features like alarm and tap controls

Start (and keep) the party going anytime, anywhere

IP67-rated protection means this rugged speaker is waterproof (can be immersed in water up to 1 metre for up to 30 minutes) and dust-proof

POWER UP wireless charging dock makes it easy to grab your speaker and go, fully charged, whenever you need it
Last edited by MexicanPeso on Dec 20th, 2019 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
18 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1392 posts
1145 upvotes
Not that you guys are not right for down voting as not a good price....

But I have looked everywhere for this speaker to be on sale and I have not found it cheaper anywhere.

And the dock is perfect - just like Amazon Echo Tap.

If you know where to get a better deal on this can you direct me?

I would honestly thank you!
Feb 14, 2006
587 posts
532 upvotes
Hammonds Plains
The price may be warm or hot but there is no possibility of a pricing error here like the thread title suggests. That's where you're likely getting - votes from.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1392 posts
1145 upvotes
Ruciz wrote: The price may be warm or hot but there is no possibility of a pricing error here like the thread title suggests. That's where you're likely getting - votes from.
Thanks, I’ll edit that.

I guess I thought $120 off retail was warranted. But noted.

Thanks again.
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2007
1339 posts
190 upvotes
Toronto
Will this pair with the UE BOOM 2 to form a block party (ie both speakers playing the same thing at the same time)?
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
3100 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto
A good deal for this. I have the Boom 3 and its certainly one of the better speakers for the form factor
Oct 24, 2007
909 posts
134 upvotes
BC
Good deal. I paid just over 100 for the Boom 3 without charging stand. I would have paid more for this one if I could have chosen.
Apr 13, 2010
201 posts
325 upvotes
jumperson22 wrote: Will this pair with the UE BOOM 2 to form a block party (ie both speakers playing the same thing at the same time)?
From reviews I've seen, your phone should be able to stream to both the Boom 2 and Boom 3 simultaneously, but you won't be able to form a stereo pair as you would with 2 of the same model.
Feb 10, 2006
724 posts
359 upvotes
Winnipeg
impruv wrote: Hmmm this or megaboom 3 for$129
Get the megaboom, a lot less likely you'll outgrow it's capabilities.
Apr 7, 2009
477 posts
287 upvotes
toronto
impruv wrote: Hmmm this or megaboom 3 for$129
The Megaboom 3 is available for $129?
Jun 21, 2012
367 posts
199 upvotes
Montreal
ngleu wrote: The Megaboom 3 is available for $129?
Yes the older version with BT3.0.
Apr 7, 2009
477 posts
287 upvotes
toronto
smoisan wrote: Yes the older version with BT3.0.
The older version, so just megaboom? Megaboom 3 should be the newer version I think?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1392 posts
1145 upvotes
This deal is still on if anyone is buying a black boom3, getting it with the charging stand saves you $20 bucks over the speaker alone.

Only applies to black though.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21758 posts
24909 upvotes
Toronto
MexicanPeso wrote: This deal is still on if anyone is buying a black boom3, getting it with the charging stand saves you $20 bucks over the speaker alone.

Only applies to black though.
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll