• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2023 3:08 am
[OP]
Mar 21, 2013
129 posts
87 upvotes
Ottawa

[Best Buy] Bose Frame Rondo (Round) only - $124.97

Best Buy has the Bose Rondo Bluetooth frames on sale at 50% off. These are primarily sold out at other retailers. I think Bose will likely refresh this line soon.

Available online
1 reply
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10819 posts
2535 upvotes
i bought one a few moths ago from bose.. came with a second lens.

KEEP IN MIND it's for s/m face... if you are 250lb gym dude, it won't fit you. I'm 5'9 and 160, any bigger it might not fit me either.

overall i'm pretty happy with it. sound quality is.... very passable and get decently loud (i normally keep it below 50% outdoor on neighborhood street. i wouldn't be blasting it in a close space (like an elevator) but in the open, nobody can hear you.

so far I mostly use it when i walk the dog... and sometimes in the car if my gf is on the phone. I tried calling too and was told it's "very clear"... better than my QC35

my only issue... i can't seem to turn the thing off... so i just take it off and leave it to turn off by itself... Bose said to hold it for 3 seconds... but all that did was trigger Siri.

battery life is okay. not great. i charge it weekly

EDIT: the frame is NOT heavy, it'd say it's comparable to a metal frame heavier sunglasses, i barely noticed it. I think the best use of this is for running outside... I personally prefer this over my airpod pro and QC35.