Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2003
1090 posts
489 upvotes
Toronto

[Best Buy] Bose Frames (Bluetooth sunglasses) $125.99 - also at other retailers

Both Best Buy and the Source have last year's Bose Frames 50% off.

Great sunglasses with clear audio but no earbuds.

I may or may not have bought and lost more than pair at full price. I may or may not have broken my promise not to replace since they are now 50% off.

Interesting but expensive product - I think worth the discounted price.
Last edited by TomRFD on May 7th, 2021 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added price to title
Thread Summary
243 replies
Jun 23, 2016
346 posts
612 upvotes
Sudbury, ON
Intrigued...I actually like the idea of not having earbuds because that way you're not completely shut out from external sounds and noises when you're out and about.
May 22, 2016
639 posts
756 upvotes
I have the Bose Tempo, and they are awesome. I wanted to get the wife the Soprano, but not at this price!
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
13165 posts
23962 upvotes
interesting product , how's the bass on these ?
Apr 18, 2017
723 posts
1423 upvotes
Def worth the price. Solid build and at this price it's a no brainer!
Nov 19, 2009
688 posts
588 upvotes
Toronto
Ive tried these and loved them.... my only concern is that not every situation calls for sunglasses. so if I have to carry another pair of wireless headphones just in case, then why bother? I really want an excuse to buy these, but I cant get over that.
Dec 23, 2011
89 posts
83 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Malta wrote: Ive tried these and loved them.... my only concern is that not every situation calls for sunglasses. so if I have to carry another pair of wireless headphones just in case, then why bother? I really want an excuse to buy these, but I cant get over that.
That's a very good point. I guess the alternative would be to make them transitional lens of you wear prescription classes. I haven't thought about that point. Almost pulled the trigger until I saw your post. Thanks!
Last edited by quickfg2 on Apr 23rd, 2021 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
May 22, 2016
639 posts
756 upvotes
Malta wrote: Ive tried these and loved them.... my only concern is that not every situation calls for sunglasses. so if I have to carry another pair of wireless headphones just in case, then why bother? I really want an excuse to buy these, but I cant get over that.
Mela!
May 27, 2008
333 posts
206 upvotes
Toronto
Rakuten is also 3% off at bestbuy today.
Feb 21, 2003
772 posts
528 upvotes
Richmond BC
Super excited then saw battery life being 3.5 hours and no charging case.
Best deal: 2 boxes of HP 92 white papers from staples for $7.00 (2004)

Upvote my post if you find it helpful. Thx
Jul 9, 2003
353 posts
145 upvotes
Ordered from Bose direct myself. Added bonus! If you order from Bose the polarized lens upgrade is also 50% off - $20 for much better lenses! Wow.
Jan 19, 2014
163 posts
196 upvotes
Vancouver
They aren't waterproof so you can't clean them properly.

Actually, are the lens coating even any good on these? Somehow I doubt they would be too scratch resistant.
Sep 14, 2020
21 posts
97 upvotes
I have 2 pairs of these I picked up a while back. One I use as sunglasses when I wear my contacts. The other I had my prescription put in with transition lenses. Love them. Only complaint is that they are heavier than regular glasses so they slide down my nose, and I have to push them up every now and then. Also behind ears get a little sore after a few hours. Great purchase for listening to podcast and taking calls while out. Battery usually last me a few hours. Maybe not long enough to listen for a full 8hrs while at work.
Feb 3, 2015
448 posts
343 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Wow. If this came in prescription glasses/clear ones, I would buy in a heart beat. This is innovative. Thumbs up
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
2129 posts
836 upvotes
Montréal, QC
I think it's nice for biking.
My bone conduction headphones are not very confortable, especially when I wear them over my glasses or sunglasses.
Maybe this is a better solution for me.