Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Bose SoundTouch 10 Wireless Multi-Room Speaker - Black for $150 w/FS

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2020 1:06 pm
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
3150 posts
7726 upvotes
Ontario
I would think this is a good deal. But it was the same price EVERYWHERE on Black Friday. And everyone said to stay away from it. Supposedly the quality is not very good compared to Bose's own Home speaker lineup (and that this was it for the SoundTouch lineup). Honestly, I'm tempted by it regardless. But everyone kept warning against it.
Aug 26, 2019
743 posts
1623 upvotes
I have it and love it! No issues with it at all or with connectivity. It's not going to give you amazing movie-theater level bass or depth, but for a good portable home/hotel background music player, $150 is a good price.
Mar 21, 2009
272 posts
196 upvotes
Hamilton
I bought one for my mom for Christmas, and while my experience is a singular event, the speaker was junk. Massive connectivity issues. Wouldn't connect to Bluetooth on a variety of phones, wouldn't connect to WiFi. Alexa wouldn't connect. You have to download and use their app to set it up. I hated it and sent it back. sound was pretty good though.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2019
1297 posts
1456 upvotes
Nunavut
derweissewolf wrote: I have it and love it! No issues with it at all or with connectivity. It's not going to give you amazing movie-theater level bass or depth, but for a good portable home/hotel background music player, $150 is a good price.
Cmon now, for a portable background music player $150 is NOT a good price.
Jul 12, 2005
565 posts
185 upvotes
Peterborough
EK75 wrote: I bought one for my mom for Christmas, and while my experience is a singular event, the speaker was junk. Massive connectivity issues. Wouldn't connect to Bluetooth on a variety of phones, wouldn't connect to WiFi. Alexa wouldn't connect. You have to download and use their app to set it up. I hated it and sent it back. sound was pretty good though.
My experience was the opposite. Received the speaker for Xmas, connected it pretty effortlessly and have been enjoying the sound and ease of use ever since. The preset buttons are super easy for the kids and partner to use. I would purchase another if I had the need.
Freedom Mobile, Simplii, EQ and Wealthsimple, customer
Dec 9, 2017
414 posts
1129 upvotes
Sound through marketing.
What do you expect from a speaker company that does not publish specifications relating to the measured electrical and objective acoustic performance of its products.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
3586 posts
1993 upvotes
Whitehorse
EK75 wrote: You have to download and use their app to set it up.
That in itself kills the deal.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)