Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Bowflex SelectTech 3.1S Stowable Bench

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 3rd, 2020 8:17 pm
18 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5770 posts
7830 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Only 165 left in stock

*Update* 42 left in stock
Last edited by chilli604 on Oct 30th, 2020 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2002
1479 posts
1392 upvotes
Fairly limited angle selection compared to that cheap Amazon one. Lower rated capacity too, but prob better build quality/comfort.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1574 posts
3584 upvotes
Canada
Price in title?
Live a little
Aug 9, 2018
142 posts
69 upvotes
strife wrote: Fairly limited angle selection compared to that cheap Amazon one. Lower rated capacity too, but prob better build quality/comfort.
which one from Amzn are you referring to? This one is also foldable
Jun 26, 2019
348 posts
839 upvotes
Just a note with the Bowflex benches.

There is a wobble about the middle axis of the back rest because of how it's designed. This means it can be slightly sketchy when benching more than 80lbs. It also means the bench cannot be used for step ups.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2006
2900 posts
1583 upvotes
dealzhuntr wrote: Just a note with the Bowflex benches.

There is a wobble about the middle axis of the back rest because of how it's designed. This means it can be slightly sketchy when benching more than 80lbs. It also means the bench cannot be used for step ups.
This seems like a huge issue. 80lbs isn't a lot of weight to bench, and a bench you can't put your weight on without being unstable is pretty useless.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1440 posts
816 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
That's barely stowable, lol. As an apartment dweller I found the MagicFit bench to be the best option if you're looking for something space saving when not in use.
Beware the RFD Effect
Jun 26, 2019
348 posts
839 upvotes
spiralspirit wrote: This seems like a huge issue. 80lbs isn't a lot of weight to bench, and a bench you can't put your weight on without being unstable is pretty useless.
These kinds of benches are aimed at teens, women, and weaklings so not useless. Real men get Rogue.
Mar 3, 2005
924 posts
670 upvotes
Toronto
dealzhuntr wrote: These kinds of benches are aimed at teens, women, and weaklings so not useless. Real men get Rogue.
This bench is rated at 480 lbs. There's absolutely no wobble in this bench and have tested this myself much higher than 80lbs lol. Guess 99 percent of people that don't want to spend over 3x the price on a rogue bench are not "real men."

This bench is way better built than most of the sub $300 range from Amazon and walmart.
Apr 12, 2015
759 posts
900 upvotes
Alberta
dealzhuntr wrote: Just a note with the Bowflex benches.

No wobble pressing 2 plates with this bench.
Sep 9, 2019
36 posts
20 upvotes
I have the 5.1 stowable and no issues with weight. There can be an issue with the pin loosening which keeps the bench secured to the angle which has happened about 8 times in 3 years where I just rescrew the pin back in. Unsure why that happens but I use the bench almost daily. I would not do steps ups because of this and it is a bit high for them anyway, I am 5,10.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1464 posts
2057 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
dealzhuntr wrote: These kinds of benches are aimed at teens, women, and weaklings so not useless. Real men get Rogue.
Every guy ive seen with rogue gear in real life is a scrawny soyboy that thinks having some branded gear makes them cool
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2803 posts
2613 upvotes
YYZ
deal is dead
Licensed Full Service Realtor
Nov 8, 2013
121 posts
16 upvotes
Has anyone else experienced any shipping issues with this bench? I ordered mine on October 19th and it's been stuck in Toronto since the 27th. Tracking info online just says "Delivery will be delayed from 4-7 days - Oversized". It's been 7 days and there's been no update since.
Oct 11, 2006
263 posts
128 upvotes
Oakville
TynanV wrote: Has anyone else experienced any shipping issues with this bench? I ordered mine on October 19th and it's been stuck in Toronto since the 27th. Tracking info online just says "Delivery will be delayed from 4-7 days - Oversized". It's been 7 days and there's been no update since.
Probably just means the UPS driver just doesn’t want to carry it.
Nov 8, 2013
121 posts
16 upvotes
wewantthecup wrote: Probably just means the UPS driver just doesn’t want to carry it.
I'm in Quebec though so it wouldn't have even been out for delivery yet..

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)