Tags:
None
Apr 4, 2017
127 posts
66 upvotes
THE 6IX
MeDS wrote:
Yes, I added it to the cart and it added the DLC
I ordered it online but it doesn't say dlc or anything with it, just says zelda breath of the wild switch
WE THE NORTH!
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1883 posts
1410 upvotes
kanewtz wrote: How did they hold up today? -40C here
Also wondering how well does Arlo hold up during extreme cold conditions (-30 to -40). I am aware battery needs to be replaced more frequently during the cold but any impact of the cold weather on performance (is the delay between motion detection and video recording longer during extreme cold weather)?
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11243 posts
560 upvotes
Ottawa
kanewtz wrote: How did they hold up today? -40C here
-19 without windchill here, and seemed to be working fine. Usual 15-25 second delays in getting video streaming from them, and no noticeable change in battery depletion.
- Absolute
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2007
2664 posts
699 upvotes
Thornhill
Tapout123 wrote: For those who were interested in the Sony STRDN1080, Amazon.ca has it available from a "private seller" (Gibbys Electronics) for 498. I picked one up, expected to arrive between Jan 30- Feb 14th. I'm guessing I could have got this price directly from Gibbys, but free shipping and Amazon return policy made me go through them instead.
Can't find the Sony STRDN1080 anywhere, sold out online and in stores.
The web site did show stock in a couple of stores this morning, I managed to "Reserve and pick up", only to receive rejection emails a few hours later that reservation was not possible.
And the above deal is not in amazon anymore.

In the end, I ordered through Sony.ca (which redirects you to Gentec). $499, free shipping.
Sony STRDN1080
Click Buy Online.
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2010
1029 posts
868 upvotes
nosnoop wrote: Can't find the Sony STRDN1080 anywhere, sold out online and in stores.
The web site did show stock in a couple of stores this morning, I managed to "Reserve and pick up", only to receive rejection emails a few hours later that reservation was not possible.
And the above deal is not in amazon anymore.

In the end, I ordered through Sony.ca (which redirects you to Gentec). $499, free shipping.
Sony STRDN1080
Click Buy Online.
I tried that initially, and when I was redirected to Gentec, the price was $599. It was Boxing day and obviously there was no one to contact to see if this was an error so I went to Gibbys. I guess they got their issues sorted out.