Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Breville Countertop 3-in-1 Convection Microwave w/ Air Fryer, 479,99$

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2020 6:09 pm
Nov 12, 2008
199 posts
144 upvotes
Montreal

[Best Buy] Breville Countertop 3-in-1 Convection Microwave w/ Air Fryer, 479,99$

I was looking to replace my Whirlpool microwave that lasted me not even three years and came across this 3 in 1 microwave from Breville.

It combines the functions of an air fryer, convection oven, and microwave. Soft closing door.

From my research it is now the lowest price so far, It was 499$ back in may 2020.
best-buy-breville-combi-wave-3-1-invert ... f-2373339/

The reviews are mixed, some units seem to not do the job properly and Breville's support isn't the best.

Any thoughts? Info?
10 replies
Oct 20, 2013
80 posts
112 upvotes
Toronto
Me and my wife have been eyeing this for a few months in order to save on some counter space. The reviews were okay but I guess that’s expected in a machine that does it all.

Hopefully someone here has it and might be able to give some honest feedback
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
21738 posts
21353 upvotes
Tarrana & The Ri…
doobie83 wrote: Me and my wife have been eyeing this for a few months in order to save on some counter space. The reviews were okay but I guess that’s expected in a machine that does it all.

Hopefully someone here has it and might be able to give some honest feedback

I'd like to hear some reviews on this as well.
Aug 23, 2010
88 posts
32 upvotes
Montreal
I bought this last time for 100$ off. Wanted to combine toaster oven (mini oven, this does not toast) functionality with microwave.
  • It's nice to not start the big oven for small batches. Roast vegetables, cook premade frozen stuff, etc.
  • I never used presets on other microwaves but I use them all the time on this one. It cooks rice wonderfully.
  • Does not go high enough to broil
  • Air fry is OK at best. I never used a proper air fryer. This one seams like a glorified convection oven.
  • I never cooked anything substantial or used the combiwave functionality.
I don't regret, it's a nice device, feels high quality. For our use case thought, probably not worth the high price.
Mar 2, 2016
190 posts
107 upvotes
I got this when it was 100$ off about a year ago. Main reason to eliminated microwave/toaster oven and air fryer off my counter. It is a really good microwave and toaster oven but not a good air fryer. I use a stand-alone air fryer for that purpose. I have had no issues with it so far and looks nice on the counter. I do like this purchase however since I wasn’t able to eliminate extra appliance of air fryer I’m sure with research I could have found a microwave/toaster oven combo at a better price than this.
Nov 12, 2008
199 posts
144 upvotes
Montreal
I will use it primary for the microwave functions. Some say the food stays cold in the inside, anybody has had that?
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
Raptorfan6 wrote: I got this when it was 100$ off about a year ago. Main reason to eliminated microwave/toaster oven and air fryer off my counter. It is a really good microwave and toaster oven but not a good air fryer. I use a stand-alone air fryer for that purpose. I have had no issues with it so far and looks nice on the counter. I do like this purchase however since I wasn’t able to eliminate extra appliance of air fryer I’m sure with research I could have found a microwave/toaster oven combo at a better price than this.
Since this is not a toaster oven, and it doesn't even claim to be one, and lots of reviews say it doesn't replace a toaster oven especially since it literally doesn't toast bread, can you explain how it replaces your toaster oven? I mean it works as a convection oven, so I can see it replacing your large home oven, but it doesn't actually toast like a toaster oven does I don't think?
Mar 2, 2016
190 posts
107 upvotes
fightbriz wrote: Since this is not a toaster oven, and it doesn't even claim to be one, and lots of reviews say it doesn't replace a toaster oven especially since it literally doesn't toast bread, can you explain how it replaces your toaster oven? I mean it works as a convection oven, so I can see it replacing your large home oven, but it doesn't actually toast like a toaster oven does I don't think?
Yes sorry. You are correct. It replaced my countertop convection oven. I don’t use this to toast bread. I would turn on the oven once in a while to warm some bread or croissants but this doesn’t really function as a toaster oven. It does not have a great broil or toast function like regular toaster ovens would. So all in all it’s a jack of all trades machine but masters of none.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
Raptorfan6 wrote: Yes sorry. You are correct. It replaced my countertop convection oven. I don’t use this to toast bread. I would turn on the oven once in a while to warm some bread or croissants but this doesn’t really function as a toaster oven. It does not have a great broil or toast function like regular toaster ovens would. So all in all it’s a jack of all trades machine but masters of none.
Thx. Which countertop convection oven? That is also a portable oven too? Since it's countertop

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)