Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Clearance North Face Backpacks 40% off

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2019 8:54 am
[OP]
Member
Nov 16, 2015
456 posts
891 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Best Buy] Clearance North Face Backpacks 40% off

you will see the extra 40% off once you add an item to your cart.

other backpack brands are also on clearance that qualify for the 40% off
21 replies
Member
User avatar
Nov 14, 2017
335 posts
436 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone know how the straps on these NF day backpacks are? I've had a few day or packable backpacks and they tend to have little to no cushioning on the straps, so carrying anything heavy in them leads to a lot of discomfort. I'm looking for a new backpack for my bike commute to work that doesn't cut my arms off when I'm carrying anything heavy.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Aug 6, 2001
14099 posts
2180 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Thanks ordered 3. Amazing price for lifetime warranty and North Face quality.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Aug 6, 2001
14099 posts
2180 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
RedFlagCrake wrote: Anyone know how the straps on these NF day backpacks are? I've had a few day or packable backpacks and they tend to have little to no cushioning on the straps, so carrying anything heavy in them leads to a lot of discomfort. I'm looking for a new backpack for my bike commute to work that doesn't cut my arms off when I'm carrying anything heavy.
This is the main reason I bought mine as well. NF backpacks are chiropractoer certified.
Sr. Member
Jan 9, 2014
833 posts
680 upvotes
Regina
What would you guys say is the "best deal" on the bags here?
Deal Guru
User avatar
Aug 6, 2001
14099 posts
2180 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
AnujS699 wrote: What would you guys say is the "best deal" on the bags here?
Vault ones are great buy.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1049 posts
1678 upvotes
For everyone that is trying to get one of these backpacks make sure that you read the specifications carefully. Some of these backpacks are meant for women while other are unisex.
Member
User avatar
Oct 1, 2007
300 posts
60 upvotes
I can vouch for the quality and durability of North Face daypacks. Bought a jester in in 2012, it has literally been all over the world with me and it shows very little signs of wear and tear. These will last you a looooooong time.
Member
Dec 22, 2017
281 posts
417 upvotes
jetertmac wrote: For everyone that is trying to get one of these backpacks make sure that you read the specifications carefully. Some of these backpacks are meant for women while other are unisex.
+1 I accidentally found myself being a transvestite
Member
User avatar
Nov 14, 2017
335 posts
436 upvotes
Vancouver
My items are not showing any reduction when adding them to cart. Trying for the vault backpacks.

Edit: NVM, it's specific colors which are discounted. All the vault backpacks are OOS in clearance colors. Pensive Face
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1409 posts
850 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
looks like the inexpensive one are all sold out already...
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 13, 2006
957 posts
308 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
OK OP you win, in for one =)
Beware the RFD Effect
Sr. Member
Dec 26, 2006
682 posts
578 upvotes
Thanks OP, gave an upvote. Only thing about these NF backpacks, wish the middle sections of Recon/Surge had pockets too. Looks like the middle section is just a big cavity for stuff.
Jr. Member
Jun 15, 2007
116 posts
23 upvotes
I too own NF backpack (packable version) and still love it to this day. A great travel bag and also in great shape.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)