• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2020 1:06 am
[OP]
Sep 23, 2005
41 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto

[Best Buy] Cuisinart TOA-65 Digital AirFryer Toaster Oven $239.99

Hey guys, first time posting a deal so take it easy on me.

I've been eyeing an Air Fryer since drooling over the Philips thread, but needed a multi-function machine as well. I was considering the manual version (Cuisinart TOA-60) which goes on sale for $199 and the newer TOA-65 with the digital display and a few more features such as dehydrating and preset cooking functions which usually sells for $329. Well, the Cuisinart TOA-65 went on sale so I scooped one up. It's the lowest it's been since January when it was $219.99.

Price: $239.99
Savings: $90

Cuisinart TOA-65 on Bestbuy
Find your stock here on Stocktrack
Images
  • toa65_ff_chicken.jpg
23 replies
Oct 17, 2013
188 posts
36 upvotes
Summerside
Great deal. I am so tempted by this offer. I have the older model which I love. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3730 posts
3740 upvotes
Alberta
Josutton wrote: Great deal. I am so tempted by this offer. I have the older model which I love. Thanks OP.
This is a well reviewed air fryer. I just recently purchased the breville smart oven air and Phillips air fryer XXL though.
Dec 15, 2007
293 posts
99 upvotes
Quebec City
Josutton wrote: This is the one that I have and it is amazing. Am tempted by the newer digital model though.
How's the build quality? Knobs holding up?
Oct 17, 2013
188 posts
36 upvotes
Summerside
m5love wrote: How's the build quality? Knobs holding up?
The actual oven is great quality, no trouble with the knobs, and it must be the best appliance I have ever had. It does run hot, as most do, so you need to reduce your cooking temperature by about 50 degrees. The pan that comes with it, not rack, is poor quality and stains very easily even though I clean it regularly. Now I put foil in it, and just ignore the burnt on stains. That would be my only criticism of it. You can buy the stainless steel pan but I have not bothered. Cooks so fast and air fried food is so crunchy and bacon is just amazing. I cant complain about the quality of the oven part at all.
Banned
Dec 17, 2019
228 posts
235 upvotes
Montreal
ok I’ll bite

What does this do over a $40 toaster oven?!
I'm a customer at Public Mobile and VoIP.ms!
Dec 9, 2006
252 posts
37 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP, I picked it up from Visions. They have it for $499 right now and with the price match + 15% of the difference, it was like $200 + tax.
Oct 17, 2013
188 posts
36 upvotes
Summerside
danmartin471 wrote: ok I’ll bite

What does this do over a $40 toaster oven?!
It’s an air fryer and conventional oven as well.
Oct 17, 2013
188 posts
36 upvotes
Summerside
DaHonga wrote: Thanks OP, I picked it up from Visions. They have it for $499 right now and with the price match + 15% of the difference, it was like $200 + tax.
Great price. We don’t have Visions here. Can I price match for an online order. Thanks
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3220 posts
3292 upvotes
Oakville
Lush78 wrote: This is a well reviewed air fryer. I just recently purchased the breville smart oven air and Phillips air fryer XXL though.
same here, and returned the Phillips Air XXL because the Breville smart Oven Air BOV900 air fried just as good, and doze 8 additional things than phillips.

American's test kitchen, and several other online reviews and research lead me to Breville Bov900 vs this cruisnart and the instantpot Omni (which is second place in terms of price and features).

You really do have to test them side by side to see the difference.

Also note, that the BOV900 reaches 485 degrees F on Broil setting, and on Pizza. It also has quartz heating element accurate to within a few degrees which is important for sensitive dishes.
Last edited by zdpz on May 6th, 2020 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
11465 posts
3727 upvotes
Toronto
It heat up so quick, probably only use 1/3 of the suggest heating time for the same temperature.
Got one since few months ago for about $219 back then. The older model was only $20 to $30 less.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Dec 9, 2006
252 posts
37 upvotes
Vancouver
Josutton wrote: Great price. We don’t have Visions here. Can I price match for an online order. Thanks
If you go on the Visions website, there's a spot for price matching online but I don't know if you'll have time to do it before the end of this promo. However, they do ship anywhere in Canada and is free above $35.
Oct 17, 2013
188 posts
36 upvotes
Summerside
DaHonga wrote: If you go on the Visions website, there's a spot for price matching online but I don't know if you'll have time to do it before the end of this promo. However, they do ship anywhere in Canada and is free above $35.
Will try anyway and thanks.
Oct 17, 2013
188 posts
36 upvotes
Summerside
DaHonga wrote: If you go on the Visions website, there's a spot for price matching online but I don't know if you'll have time to do it before the end of this promo. However, they do ship anywhere in Canada and is free above $35.
I have done the online price match. Took a screenshot from Best Buy in the hope they may still do it. Thanks for suggesting this. Will keep my fingers crossed.
Mar 27, 2019
30 posts
10 upvotes
Vancouver
Submitted a price match with Visions as well. Waiting on reply.
Jan 15, 2003
392 posts
21 upvotes
Vancouver
I submitted a price match last night but I haven't heard anything back yet. By tomorrow the Best Buy price will be back to regular.
Feb 27, 2009
39 posts
39 upvotes
London
Thanks op, got it price matched through visions! Great deal.