[Best Buy] Delonghi Slim Style Panel Heater - $129.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2019 10:01 am
[OP]
May 31, 2005
227 posts
369 upvotes

[Best Buy] Delonghi Slim Style Panel Heater - $129.99

Had this on my price watch at the Price Dropper website since January. Needed a sleek looking space heater for a basement bedroom. Looks to be at an all time low price so I'm biting now even though we're in the heat of the Summer.

Also available at Amazon for the same price.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 24th, 2019 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added retailer
4 replies
Feb 26, 2016
800 posts
166 upvotes
Vaughan
great heater! bought this during black Friday for the same price. it works really well in my son's room during the winter and it's super quiet.
Apr 17, 2017
105 posts
74 upvotes
GTA
Believe lowest was $100 at Costco a few months back.
Jan 21, 2018
465 posts
340 upvotes
Vancouver
Expensive, but looks nice. I have a DeLonghi ceramic heater fan, and it's the only brand that has survived a long time. All of the others failed somehow, either total failure or gradual loss of maximum heating power (easy to measure with a power meter).

One small caveat about DeLongi though: they use special proprietary screws so that customers can't open the heater casing to do a simple repair - so if it fails, it's likely junk unless you have one of those kits with weird screwdriver bits and even then it might not fit in a very narrow screw hole.

Do the digital controls have a memory if you unplug it? One of the little annoyances with the digital models is that it may take about 20 button presses to get the setting you want, and then they forget it as soon as they lose power (unlike old analog dial models). That happens easily if you bump it and trigger the safety switch, or if you have to move it for storage or cleaning.
Last edited by Scote64 on Jun 24th, 2019 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aug 17, 2015
57 posts
299 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yah I remember seeing it at 99.99 at Costco in March/April.

It's also 129.00 at Lowes.ca + and extra 15% off with Promo code family. Lowes has had it at this price for a long time, and the promos vary (15% off/10 off new signup/no tax, etc)

Edit OOS Online now, but a few units across stores in ON.