Oct 24, 2011
362 posts
140 upvotes
Kitchener

[Best Buy] DillIan Contemporary 3-Piece Bistro Set $300 OFF

I purchased myself just now, originally $399.99, now only at $99.99
This set is very high quality, I'm extremely happy :D

Overview
Chat over a glass of wine or catch up on the headlines during breakfast at the Dillan bistro set. This set comes with a counter-height table and 2 stools, making it great for a condo or other small space. The contemporary design is showcased in the set's contrasting steel and wood construction that exudes a warm, inviting look.
More Information
Contemporary bistro set

Counter-height bistro set comes with a table and 2 stools
Part of the Dillan collection; combine with other pieces from the same collection for a cohesive look
Ideal for smaller spaces like apartments, offices, or cottages
Contemporary style takes cues from today's popular designs and matches most decor
Materials and finish

Heavy powder-coated steel frame offers a stable foundation for the table and chairs
Tabletop and stool seats are constructed of ash veneer over MDF for long-lasting durability
Assembly and general care

Assembly required with an assembly time of about 0.33h by 2 adults
To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and avoid use of heavy chemicals
Dimensions

Table dimensions: width: 91.44cm (36"); height: 91.44cm (36"); depth: 60.96cm (24")
Chair dimensions: width: 40.6cm (16"); height: 62.87cm (24.75"); depth: 30.48cm (12")
4 replies
Dec 21, 2013
736 posts
392 upvotes
GTA
Nice looking set, however, "ash veneer over MDF" is far far away from a natural wood like the image would suggest.

This is fairly priced at $99. IMO.
[OP]
Oct 24, 2011
362 posts
140 upvotes
Kitchener
georgecantstandya wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 11:21 am
Nice looking set, however, "ash veneer over MDF" is far far away from a natural wood like the image would suggest.

I have it installed in dining area, it looks amazing :D
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2002
5196 posts
5092 upvotes
Toronto
georgecantstandya wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 11:21 am

Heck at $99 it's a good price for powder-coated steel supports and you can add your own solid wood toppers as needed.
Revolutionary times must on occasion make do with considerable abridgements in order to accentuate the political line more strongly.
[OP]
Oct 24, 2011
362 posts
140 upvotes
Kitchener
hoob wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 11:51 am
Heck at $99 it's a good price for powder-coated steel supports and you can add your own solid wood toppers as needed.
it's funny you say that haha, because that's exactly what I did LOL