• Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2020 12:48 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 3, 2006
1348 posts
765 upvotes
Pluto

[Best Buy] Disappointment inside

EDIT: sorry guys.. didn't see online only on the flyer, which online has it out of stock and for $800 more..


BB flyer has this bad buy with a 3700X and 2070 Super for 1099. If you can find one it would be a heck of a deal!

This seems like a pricing error at this price.. seeing how the site still says $1899. I hope somebody can find one! Not one in my area. Ad match somewhere else? Lmao

Asus Rog Desktop
Ryzen 7 3700x
2TB Hard Drive
512 SSD
GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
16GB Ram 3200mhz
Images
  • Screenshot_20200522-114654_reebee.jpg
Last edited by Lancer2004 on May 22nd, 2020 12:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
31 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 23, 2010
868 posts
335 upvotes
Toronto
price in title please.
Sr. Member
Nov 28, 2010
578 posts
354 upvotes
shows 1899 $ I hope you took advantage f it before the price correction.

At 1100, I didnt need one but I would have goten one lol
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 12, 2004
4085 posts
481 upvotes
Toronto
Lancer2004 wrote: BB flyer has this bad buy with a 3700X and 2070 Super for 1099. If you can find one it would be a heck of a deal!

This seems like a pricing error at this price.. seeing how the site still says $1899. I hope somebody can find one! Not one in my area. Ad match somewhere else? Lmao

Asus Rog Desktop
Ryzen 7 3700x
2TB Hard Drive
512 SSD
GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
16GB Ram 3200mhz
Sadly.. it says available online only (in the flyer)
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 3, 2006
1348 posts
765 upvotes
Pluto
SuckaB wrote: Sadly.. it says available online only (in the flyer)
Lol have a deal for an item that's out of stock online.. didn't even see that at the bottom and it being out of stock online only is a surprise. 🤦‍♂️

Can't win them all I guess. Sorry guys.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 6, 2008
4107 posts
1981 upvotes
BC
Lancer2004 wrote: Lol have a deal for an item that's out of stock online.. didn't even see that at the bottom and it being out of stock online only is a surprise. 🤦‍♂️

Can't win them all I guess. Sorry guys.
Good try though! - I appreciate the share attempt
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 8, 2003
10519 posts
2901 upvotes
Richmond Hill
OP thanked
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 16, 2009
5578 posts
5797 upvotes
GTA
+1 for the title. Should be BestBuy's new slogan
c'mon get happy!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 14, 2006
9276 posts
2025 upvotes
Upvote for title change Face With Tears Of Joy
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Sr. Member
May 2, 2019
586 posts
1041 upvotes
Intel inside=disappoint inside
This should be Intel's slogan lol
Member
Jan 10, 2018
357 posts
1047 upvotes
They fixed the flyer as well, no longer showing $1099. Damn, I'm in the market for a gaming PC too. Nice try OP.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 14, 2004
191 posts
45 upvotes
mrumble wrote: Upvoted for the new title! :)
Why is it that I can never figure out how to give an upvote to any original post in the RFD forums??
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 6, 2008
4107 posts
1981 upvotes
BC
Any RFD superstars try and call in to get Customer Service to put the order through?
I'd love it if someone managed to get this price error deal via willpower and persistance
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 18, 2008
593 posts
1082 upvotes
BC
Why hello 300-some-odd other RFDers! Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

Thanks for the laugh, OP.
Sr. Member
Nov 28, 2010
578 posts
354 upvotes
Shady67 wrote: They fixed the flyer as well, no longer showing $1099. Damn, I'm in the market for a gaming PC too. Nice try OP.
I just built, it's a sht timing. Wait a bit if you can...

Top