Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

DJI Mavic Pro - $999.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2018 1:41 am
[OP]
Jun 17, 2018
24 posts
170 upvotes
Vieux - Quebec

[Best Buy] DJI Mavic Pro - $999.99

Last Day Get it if you can among one of the best drones with almost half an hour of fly time
Actual price 999 USD on the DJI Website
Last edited by Harrybradrocco on Jun 28th, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
23 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2253 posts
1525 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like comes with an additional battery:

1 Special Offer
BUY DJI Mavic Pro drone and GET DJI Mavic Intelligent Battery for FREE. Learn more >

Do note anyone that buys this, read up on the laws/bylaws about flying drones within the city. There's a hefty fine if done illegally.

EDIT: Offer no longer appears to be available on site.
Last edited by vtse on Jun 28th, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2003
1019 posts
331 upvotes
GTA
Xtrema wrote: Sorry, Lightbridge is for the pro/older line on drone, I meant Ocusync.

https://expertworldtravel.com/what-is-d ... #tab-con-4

If you look at a lot of Mavic Air complain videos, there is a lot of video signal lost/corruption due to Wifi interference. Which is scary if you lost sight of your drone.
Scary and could be an expensive replacement if damaged. You are correct wifi everywhere now and the signal getting stronger with our consumer products. Either fly out of the city or different control methods.
Aug 16, 2010
401 posts
382 upvotes
Vancouver
vtse wrote: Looks like comes with an additional battery:

1 Special Offer
BUY DJI Mavic Pro drone and GET DJI Mavic Intelligent Battery for FREE. Learn more >

Do note anyone that buys this, read up on the laws/bylaws about flying drones within the city. There's a hefty fine if done illegally.

where do you see this
Aug 16, 2010
401 posts
382 upvotes
Vancouver
Amazon has it same price minus the stupid environmental fee. save extra $2.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2253 posts
1525 upvotes
Toronto
Xtyle86 wrote: where do you see this
Interesting... it has since been removed.
Aug 16, 2010
401 posts
382 upvotes
Vancouver
vtse wrote: Interesting... it has since been removed.
It went from decent deal -> hot deal -> no deal.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5483 posts
5768 upvotes
I have owned phantom 3, DJI spark, mavic pro and mavic air. Hands down for the average photographer/videographer the mavic air is the best drone.

Mavic air 18 minute usuable battery is more than enough to cover one location. Make sure you by the fly more with 3 batteries. The mavic air is a lot more robust compared to mavic pro.

Mavic air has less range but still has plenty of range for line of sight flying and creative capturing. The mavic air wifi is world's better then the spark. I have experienced no issues with mavic air wifi yet and I have had 10+ flights around suburbs with WiFi, out in the bushes, around buildings etc. I would say it is equal in connection and stability to mavic pro as long as you are flying within its range. I have not pushed my mavic air past 800M distance and 120M height.

Mavic air total package is significantly smaller than the mavic pro package. I carry it in my shoulder bag along with my Fuji kit at all times. With the pro I would always have to leave some Fuji lenses behind to fit all of the mavic pro items..
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough
I picked up a refurb from DJI and love it got it about 5 months ago
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5750 posts
1785 upvotes
Toronto
fatestkid wrote: I have owned phantom 3, DJI spark, mavic pro and mavic air. Hands down for the average photographer/videographer the mavic air is the best drone.

Mavic air 18 minute usuable battery is more than enough to cover one location. Make sure you by the fly more with 3 batteries. The mavic air is a lot more robust compared to mavic pro.

Mavic air has less range but still has plenty of range for line of sight flying and creative capturing. The mavic air wifi is world's better then the spark. I have experienced no issues with mavic air wifi yet and I have had 10+ flights around suburbs with WiFi, out in the bushes, around buildings etc. I would say it is equal in connection and stability to mavic pro as long as you are flying within its range. I have not pushed my mavic air past 800M distance and 120M height.

Mavic air total package is significantly smaller than the mavic pro package. I carry it in my shoulder bag along with my Fuji kit at all times. With the pro I would always have to leave some Fuji lenses behind to fit all of the mavic pro items..
the wifi aspect of the device kills the motive to get it
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
9620 posts
9114 upvotes
ez_86 wrote: the wifi aspect of the device kills the motive to get it

I have no flight time with Air but this scares me a bit.

Mavic Pro, brought me a lot of mobility. I was hoping for Mavic Air will be even better for my upcoming Japanese trip but I guess I will wait to see what DJI have in store on July 18th.

Hopefully it's a smaller Mavic Pro 2.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5483 posts
5768 upvotes
ez_86 wrote: the wifi aspect of the device kills the motive to get it
Have you used the mavic air yourself and experienced WiFi issues?
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
19674 posts
20110 upvotes
Richmond Hill
RobbieG wrote: Is it worth just buying this package with the "fly more" combo?
That's the air. I personally love my Mavic Pro and bought it at launch, it may be a bit larger than the air but the advantages make the size worth it. Way better connection, stability and flight time.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
1187 posts
445 upvotes
EP32k2 wrote: That's the air. I personally love my Mavic Pro and bought it at launch, it may be a bit larger than the air but the advantages make the size worth it. Way better connection, stability and flight time.
Apologies, I meant THIS PACKAGE with the Fly More bundle. Extra batteries, Micro SD card, props, etc. Worth the extra money? It's currently $350 off.